Imprint CumulusPRO Professional Standing Desk Anti-Fatigue Mat 20 in. x 30 in. x 3/4 in. Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Top Rated Standing Desk Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat - Up to 97% thicker than other mats! Environmentally friendly, non-toxic & phthalate free, Safe for children and pets
- CumulusPRO Mats are made with Cushion-Core Technology to reduce fatigue and increase comfort and productivity. Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute & an American Chiropractic Association (ACA) Partner.
- Contoured beveled edge design and no-curl edges reduce trip hazard while the non-slip bottom keeps mat in place. Solid, one-piece polyurethane construction and a high-density core that's guaranteed not to lose support over time
- Lifetime Warranty
- REAL reviews by REAL customers: We do not pay third party review companies to influence our reviewers like many of our competitors. Honest and unbiased reviews.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Try the Imprint® CumulusPRO™ Anti-Fatigue Mat with its proprietary Cushion-Core™ Technology. You’ll be amazed by how it reduces fatigue and the dull ache that comes from standing on hard surfaces. The advantage is in its solid, one-piece polyurethane construction. It stands up to the heavy-duty demands of the home or workplace with a high-density core guaranteed not to lose support over time. Give your yourself – and your staff – all-day cushioning comfort with a CumulusPRO Anti-Fatigue Mat. Its no-trip design means you’ll increase safety while improving productivity.! !!• CumulusPRO™ Mats are made with Cushion-Core Technology to reduce fatigue and increase comfort and productivity — Up to 97% thicker than other mats!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am an active member of the standing desk revolution and as a result required a mat to help provide support and padding. I generally stand for 6-8 hours/day and use the mat 5 days a week at a minimum. The mat is extremely comfy and supportive and does everything that it claims to do. It doesn't slip, the grip on it is good, it barely slides and foam is soft. Even after 1.5 years there is very little compression on spots where I tend to stand.
The real weakness of the mat is in the durability. While I have no delusions of the mat lasting 5 years, but I did expect the mat to last more than 1.5 years. I don't own a chair for my desk, so there was no chair rolling on the mat, and i use the mat without shoes so there is no additional pressure. However 1 day recently after attempting to clean the area near my standing mat, upon lifting the mat, the mat completely split into 2! Since the mat has split into half, i find it to be uncomfortable. I've since ordered the Imprint CumulusPRO Commercial Grade mat to see if there is a difference.
If you plan to use this mat as a daily supplement to your standing desk - I do not believe this one will last you the duration of your experience!
I used a Commercial mat for a year and loved it, then moved and got a Professional mat since it's described as the same thing. It's not. If I stand perfectly straight and balanced then I can't tell the difference, but I often stand with my weight shifted to one side or the other (note: I'm under 150lbs)-- and then you can really tell how much more supportive the Commercial mat is. It's just much more resilient than the relatively flimsy/soft Professional mats. Also, the Commercial version has a much nicer nonslip top-- this Professional mat has a weirdly slippery top.
I bought a Commercial mat too just to make sure it wasn't my imagination and compared them side by side-- yup, verified the above. The company needs to make it clear that you are NOT buying the same product in a different size-- the Commercial mat is noticeably better for anyone who uses it for hours a day.