Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Imprint CumulusPRO Professional Standing Desk Anti-Fatigue Mat Desert Palm 20 x 30 x 3/4 in. Natural
|Price:||$54.90 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Top Rated Standing Desk Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat - Up to 97% thicker than other mats! Environmentally friendly, non-toxic & phthalate free, Safe for children and pets
- CumulusPRO Mats are made with Cushion-Core Technology to reduce fatigue and increase comfort and productivity. Tested and certified by the National Floor Safety Institute & an American Chiropractic Association (ACA) Partner.
- Contoured beveled edge design and no-curl edges reduce trip hazard while the non-slip bottom keeps mat in place. Solid, one-piece polyurethane construction and a high-density core that's guaranteed not to lose support over time
- Lifetime Warranty
- REAL reviews by REAL customers: We do not pay third party review companies to influence our reviewers like many of our competitors. Honest and unbiased reviews.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Try the imprint CumulusPRO professional series anti-fatigue comfort mat with its proprietary cushion-core technology. You'll be amazed by how it reduces fatigue and the dull ache that comes from standing on hard surfaces. The advantage is in its solid, one-piece polyurethane construction. It stands up to the heavy-duty demands of the home or workplace with a high-density core guaranteed not to lose support over time. Give your yourself - and your staff - all-day cushioning comfort with a CumulusPRO anti-fatigue mat. Its no-trip design means you'll increase safety while improving productivity.
Top customer reviews
I used a Commercial mat for a year and loved it, then moved and got a Professional mat since it's described as the same thing. It's not. If I stand perfectly straight and balanced then I can't tell the difference, but I often stand with my weight shifted to one side or the other (note: I'm under 150lbs)-- and then you can really tell how much more supportive the Commercial mat is. It's just much more resilient than the relatively flimsy/soft Professional mats. Also, the Commercial version has a much nicer nonslip top-- this Professional mat has a weirdly slippery top.
I bought a Commercial mat too just to make sure it wasn't my imagination and compared them side by side-- yup, verified the above. The company needs to make it clear that you are NOT buying the same product in a different size-- the Commercial mat is noticeably better for anyone who uses it for hours a day.
There is a rather strong odor. It's not noticeable when in use, but if stored on its side it's definitely strong. The backing seems to be what has the smell. The product description states the mat is made in Korea, the packaging says China. If two products are comparable, I prefer NOT made in China. If they are going to list country of origin, Amazon or Imprint/Sublime Marketing, whomever is responsible for this listing, should be sure it is accurate. Different manufacturing facilities may explain why some notice an odor and others do not.
Bottom line, I'm not disappointed enough to send it back and not thrilled enough to rave or recommend.