Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on December 3, 2016
I did not see any real flaws in it .......It all looked well done acting , script etc ...good ending ..I did NOT see that ending coming .. a genuine clever plot twist etc ...I am getting too used to mega violence and traumatizing R rated mind numbing images and pacing so it felt a little slow but tat is ok because I was never bored or felt it was dragging...a good piece of film making
on June 13, 2017
Wow, wow, wow! Epic indie movie set on the Pine Ridge Reservation. I can't believe it received such few stars. I can't believe it received such low user ratings on IMDB. The story of a young Lakota attorney who has embraced the world outside the reservation. She comes home to see her dying brother and is beset by visions. She trys to see the truth the visions are showing her but has trouble because she has lost touch of that part of her life.

Incredible twist at the end, something I never expected, takes this movie to the next level. I highly recommend it.
on June 17, 2017
This time, my five stars means, yet again, something other than "I loved this movie." The five stars mean that YOU will probably love this movie. Also highest possible praise for the many, many aspects of it that were sterling, gorgeous. But the movie was ruined for me, BY ME, not by the movie when, at the very beginning, I could clearly see where the storyline was going, and I so hoped I was wrong and would be surprised, but I wasn't. (NO SPOILERS SO DON'T WORRY!) I am a screenwriter with a man who won an Oscar for screenwriting a movie you would DEFINITELY know. And I now see (STILL NO SPOILERS) things in movies that I would have never ever noticed, if I hadn't worked with this genius and written with him, and if I hadn't watched him do the same things in our storylines that this movie did, to create surprise for the viewer. So I guess I'm kinda wrecked for being surprised at movies any more. Before this screenwriter taught me, I couldn't even follow PLOTS! So as long as you are not a screenwriter, you WILL LOVE THIS MOVIE LIKE WILD!
on January 27, 2011
I am always hunting for a good ghost movie. This is a really great supernatural thriller, without all the obnoxious gore as in the usual hollowood style.This film proves that movies don't have to be expensive, over-produced, paying million-dollar 'stars' and filled with unnecessary sex and violence and special effects. Just tell the story, make your point, and do it creatively, please. If it's good we'll feel satisfied, and hopefully a little awed. This film was made with real stars, genuine sentiment and excellent effects, the story, the screenplay and overal production are all appropriate and clear. I applaud.

I don't see why more stores, libraries, and rental companies don't stock it. Its a real winner for me. I gathered several of my friends to watch it and everyone agreed. Please make more supernatural thillers from a Native American perspective like this.

It was simply a 'recommendation' from Amazon; thank you for that.

ps.I was initially sent "Imprint" a "Masters of Horror" film from another seller by mistake. I read the package notes and I don't even want to open that piece of work. They didn't want it back either. So be sure to get the right one.
on July 25, 2017
although it's not supernatural to the Lakota, it's part of their life. I absolutely loved it! Spellbound from start to finish and didn't want it to end. All the characters and storyline were so believable, I wish there would be a sequel for Shayla and what good she would do for the reservation. I have so much compassion for the native Americans and it breaks my heart to think of all the wrongs done to them.
on July 11, 2017
Other reviewers have described it well. Although it was low budget and some of the plot was rushed it was a wonderful insight into the world of the reservation, how visions from the world of spirit must be understood through the passage of time, and was in general just a lovely unique piece. It had flaws but it felt like it captured something genuine--it left an Imprint on me.
on January 4, 2018
And I thought Chuck Connors was pushing the envelope.
Okay, she really is part native American.
Mom says she gets her looks from Dad in the movie.
("And Bob's your uncle")
Sorry, I couldn't get past it.
on August 5, 2017
Great movie and I was pleasently surprised at how accurately the some of the native aspects were, as most movies generalize things and in general white-wash indigenous things. Deffinately one of my favorites.
on May 10, 2017
This is a wonderful movie, it has ghosts and native american culture in it. Beautifully filmed and acted, I would recommend this film to anyone who likes a good story.
on August 7, 2014
I love Tonantzin Carmelo! She is beautiful and a wonderful actress. She is very deep and you can feel her depth in her acting. It has been said of her that she can act without even speaking a word. I would like to reiterate this point, as it is one of the strengths of this movie. This is one of my favorite ghost movies and one of my favorite Indian movies. Thank you all who put this together! Sensitively and carefully done on a low budget. Thank you again!