|Print List Price:||$15.95|
Save $10.96 (69%)
Imprisoned (Parallel Series, Book 2) (Parallel Trilogy) Kindle Edition
|Length: 347 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Imprisoned by Christine Kersey follows 16-year old Morgan Campbell's ongoing journey within a society where being overweight is against the law and punishable by placement in one of many F.A.T. centers (Federally Assisted Thinning centers). The book opens with Morgan's transfer to one such center, and the reader soon becomes immersed in the day-to-day experiences and indoctrination of the imprisoned. The center's rigid, domineering, and often cruel practices are cloaked by it's seemingly innocent name of Camp Willowmoss. As Morgan struggles to adjust to the new rules and array of people, she desperately tries to develop a plan of escape and eventually find her way back home. In true Kersey style, the book ends in such a way that leaves you anxious and excited for the next book. Really excited.
What I most enjoyed in this book was Kersey's details about the runnings of an F.A.T. center. She created a believable environment that toyed with my imagination and at times, prompted me to question some of my own beliefs and assumptions.
I kept telling her not to go back in that F.A.T. facility...but nooooo...did she listen! *sheesh*
This book is fast paced and a total page turner! I couldn't put it down. Christine Kersey really captures the feelings and sympathy of the readers.
The ending is great and I can't wait to get the next one. I hope you like it as much as I do!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is a really frightful idea that I could see happening,
I can't wait to read the next one Hunted
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Survival Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Mysteries & Thrillers > Thrillers & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Time Travel