Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 21, 2017
lumpy, given it months to break in, going to replace with down...
on November 21, 2017
I love this pillow!!! I had some trouble sleeping recently so I did a google search for the best pillows for side sleepers and this was number one on the list. It is so comfy and works perfectly for sleeping on your side. Highly recommend!
on November 21, 2017
Would by another and would recommend. Awesome quality and I sleep so well with this pillow.
on November 21, 2017
I have tried for YEARS to find comfortable bed pillows that keep their shape and are supportive. These are THE BEST I've found. I'm resting much better at night now and not waking with a headache every morning as I was with my old pillows.
on November 21, 2017
works great, removed some of the material inside for my needs, awesome with a zipper, adjustable, should be the last pillow that I need. highly recommended
on November 21, 2017
I don't write Amazon reviews as often as I should. But this is one review I cannot ignore. This Pillow Is The BEST!!! I read many reviews before I made my purchase, some with skepticism.....how could a pillow give you a good night's sleep??? Really???? Well, YES really!!!! I've slept on it for a week now, and from the first night I truly slept like a baby. I usually toss and turn, looking for that "sweet spot" where I feel comfortable. With the Coop pillow, seems like I was out like a light and woke up rested. My former "favorite" pillow was an iComfort from Serta but it is past its prime time, hard to find replacement, and doesn't do the job anymore. I am so glad I decided to purchase the Coop Premium. Highly recommend.
on November 21, 2017
My husband said this is the best pillow he's slept on in years. He's a side/stomach sleeper and is very happy with this pillow.
on November 20, 2017
Excellent pillows. Adjustable, which is fantastic. No odd smell after just a few hours of airing it out. I purchased a second one for my wife.

My one complaint is that the pillow requires fluffing every couple nights to re-center the filling, as it does get displaced. This isn't really a product defect as much as it is a downside to this type of pillow, and doesn't degrade my experience in the slightest.
on November 20, 2017
pillow advertised as hypoallergenic, developed respiratory cough, hoarse voice and feeling of a knot in my throat
for 6 weeks, after multiple doctors visits and medications, realized I was reacting negatively to the pillow, which
initially I was thrilled with the comfort of my head on this pillow. Once I returned the pillow and washed all my bedding
and aired out my house all my problems went away. Had a miserable 6 weeks as well as 6 Doctor's visits. This pillow IS NOT
HYPOALLERGENIC
on November 20, 2017
it is ok, It is a little too high for me, so I am still figuring out which height is good for me.