New and Improved E.M.P Proof Steelwater Heavy Duty 45 Long Gun Fire Protection for 60 Minutes AMLD724228-blk
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Color||Semi Gloss Textured Powdercoat Black Paint|
|Material||12 Gauge Seel Body 12 Gauge Steel Composite Door|
|Brand||Steelwater Gun Safes|
|Style||Semi-Gloss Textured Powdercoat Paint with Silver Trim|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NEW and IMPROVED E.M.P proof digital keypad with a high security, double bitted bypass key. Never be locked out of your safe. Interior LED Automatic Lighting Included- Logo'd Door Organized Kit Included - High Quality UL Listed Outlet with (3) 110 Volt A/C Plugs and (2) USB Ports. 60 Minute Fire Rated @ 1875˚F Dimensions: H72 x W42 x D28 - Double Sided U-Channel Steel Reinforced Top Long Shelf to Prevent Breakage and Warping
- IMPROVED 25% longer locking bolts - (20) Solid steel locking bolts - 8X Hard-plate to Protect Drilling not just the lock but the gear drive, re-locker, and vulnerable areas of the linkages.-- Gear Drive System To Prevent Pry Attacks, Punch Attacks, and Drill Attacks.
- 8X Drill Resistant Hard Plate-- Drive System (not cheap cam drive) with 1 1/2" solid steel locking bolt on 4 sides
- PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING: Undeliverable to New York with zip codes beginning in (100-104) & (110-119), some remote areas such as islands, areas accessible only by toll bridge or ferry service, union states, etc. Please contact us to verify. THIS PRODUCT IS SHIPPED BY TRACTOR TRAILER. Please read over shipping details to prevent delivery issues. Contact us for questions and/or other delivery options.
- SEE MORE IN-DEPTH DETAILS ON THIS PAGE BELOW ADVERTISEMENTS
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- New EMP proof digital keypad with bypass key
- Never be locked out of your safe with our high security, double bitted, drill resistant bypass key
- New back-lit LED touch keypad
- The LED back-lit keypad allows for low light operation of the keypad
- New Automatic Interior LED Lighting Now Included
- Our automatic LED lighting provides effortless low light access to your valuables
- Now with (20) solid steel locking bolts and 25% longer
- We have increased the number of locking bolts and increased the length of the bolts to make our safe more secure from pry attacks
- Maximum 45 (15/15/15) long gun capacity (Average Capacity: 33-39 long guns)
- Exceeds California Department of Justice regulatory standards for residential security containers
- Composite constructed 5 1/8” thick door that includes a total of (3) layers of fireboard
- Door opening: Height: 62” Width: 32”
- Features (2) layers of fireboard in the walls, ceiling, floor, and door jams
- Total of (20) 1 ½” diameter solid steel locking bolts, (13) chrome plated active bolts, with an additional (7) inactive bolts on the hinge side for a total of (4) sides of bolt coverage
- Gear driven lock and bolt system for added strength against prying, punching, and drill attacks
- Drill/ballistic resistant hard plate that is 8x’s larger and protects the combination dial, re-locker, gear drive, and linkages
- Internal spring loaded re-locking bolt in case lock is punched out/removed during a burglary attack
- Semi-gloss textured powder coat black finish with silver pin stripping and polished chrome 5-spoke handle
- Heat activated expandable door seal that is designed to seal out smoke and water and expands up to 8 times its thickness in the event of a fire
- (4) Pre-drilled ½” diameter anchor holes that have been reinforced with ¼” steel plate for more security when the safe is bolted down
- Fully upholstered grey interior that features a three-section gun rack that can store a maximum of (15) long guns per section and includes (8) adjustable/removable shelves for additional storage options
- (2) Full length shelves (width: 39” x depth: 19 ¼”) that are reinforced with (2) steel u-channel plates to prevent the shelf from sagging or breaking
- (6) Small shelves – width: 12 1/2” x depth: 19 1/4” (These shelves can only be used in the left and right sections of the gun rack.)
- Includes a high grade power supply with 3 AC outlets and (2) USB charging ports
- Includes a Dry Pack 450 gram silica gel rechargeable dehumidifying box with purchase
25% Longer Locking Bolts and Now With (20) Bolts Covering All Four Sides
Automatic Interior LED Lighting
Fully enclosed LED interior lighting will automatically come on when the door is opened and will shut off when the door is closed, allowing visibility in low light locations.
E.M.P Proof Digital Keypad with a Double Bitted High Security Bypass Key
Our new E.M.P proof digital keypad allows low light operation of the touch keypad with LED back-lighting. The heat sensing keypad only requires a "soft touch" preventing the premature wear of the numbers and eliminating excessive wear to numerals constantly used.
Practically never be locked out of your safe with our high security, double bitted, drill resistant bypass key.
Our Logo embroidered door organizer is now included. A heavy duty material is used for durability but soft enough to protect your valuables from damage.
- Maximum Long Gun Capacity: 45 (15/15/15)
- Average Recommended Long Gun Capacity: 33-39
12 Gauge steel constructed bodyComposite constructed 5 1/8” thick door that includes a total of (3) layers of fireboard
Dimensions and Weight
(Height x Width x Depth)
- Outside Dimensions(HxWxD): 72” x 42” x 27 5/8” (Add 3” for handle)
- Interior Dimensions (HxWxD): 67 3/8” x 38 1/8” x 23 1/8”
- Usable Interior Dimensions(HxWxD):67 3/8" x 38 1/8" x 21 1/8"
- Weight: 892 lbs
- 1 Hours of fire protection at 1875°F E
- xceeds California Department of Justice regulatory standards for residential security containers
|Gun Capacity||45 MAX (33-39 AVG)||45 MAX (33-39 AVG)||39 MAX (24-30 AVG)||39 MAX (24-30 AVG)||22 MAX (14-18 AVG)||22 MAX (14-18 AVG)|
|Fire Rating||2 Hours @ 1875°F||1 Hour @ 1875°F||2 Hours @ 1875°F||1 Hour @ 1875°F||2 Hours @ 1875°F||1 Hour @ 1875|
|Body Steel Gauge||9||12||9||12||9||12|
|EMP Proof Lock||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
AMLD724228 Key Highlights (Current page) Comparison
- E.M.P proof, LED back lit, digital keypad with high security bypass key
- 8X Larger Drill Resistant Hard Plate
- 12 Gauge Steel Door and Body
- 1 Hour @ 1875° Fire Protection
- (20) 1 1/2″ Solid Steel Locking Bolts
- (2) Regular Style External Hinges
- Regular Edging on Front of Safe
AMLD724228 (Current page)
Two internal re-lockers keep the safe secure in case the lock is attacked or punched.
Interior Automatic LED Lightin
Internal LED lighting atomatically comes on when the door is opened and shuts off automatically when the door is closed.
The adjustable carpeted interior prevents your guns and valuable from being damaged.
Heat Activated Door Seal:
In the event of a fire the fire seal will expand to keep heat and smoke out.
Fire protection for 60 Minutes with exterior temperatures reaching up to 1875 degrees.
Double Steel Reinforced Top Shelf
(2) Steel u-channel plates and steel shelving clips prevent the shelf from sagging or breaking.
Reinforced Bolt Down Holes
1/4 Inch steel plates in all 4 bottom corners for more security when bolted down.
Gear Drive Linkage Systems
Protects against prying, punching, and drill attacks better than a cam drive system.
FREE SHIPPING: Full size tractor trailer must be able to park safely at the end of your driveway. Driver will get the safe down to the ground and move it with a pallet jack as far as possible but only as far as inside the garage. If he is physically unable to move the safe up the driveway for any reason it will be the responsibility of the buyer to move the safe from that point. If the location address will not accept a full length tractor trailer the buyer must meet the delivery company in an alternate location approved by the delivery company. SHIPMENT CANNOT BE REFUSED DUE TO SHIPPING COMPLICATIONS. Contiguous U.S only. Some areas subject to extra charges(remote areas, islands, etc..) INSPECT THE SAFE thoroughly before signing the delivery receipt. Once the delivery receipt is signed free and clear a damage claim cannot be filed. Look for signs of damage to the box. If any unacceptable damage is found refuse the safe and another will be shipped out. Call for more details. RETURNS Unsatisfactory returns will be accepted for a period of 14 days from the day the safe is received. All safes must be returned in the original box with all packaging material, they also must be properly secured for shipping to help prevent any damages while being returned to the warehouse. All returns must be properly packaged and placed in an easily accessible area, not inside the house, in order for the freight carrier to pick up the safe. Customers will be responsible for all shipping fees to the address of delivery and shipping fees back to the warehouse. Please note that all fees paid for the installation of a dehumidifier are non refundable. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Additional fees may be assessed if a safe is not returned in the original packaging and/or has been damaged during the return shipment back to the warehouse. At no time will Steelwater Gun Safes be responsible for the removal, installation, or packaging of any safe that is being returned for any reason. All charges will be determined by Steelwater Gun Safes but will be fair and considerate to the buyer.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) They would have at least made the bolts travel in & out much longer. It wouldn't have taken much more effort to design the gearing for more bolt travel. That way a burglar would have to work considerably more to pry the door open a lot more.
2) I had spent the extra money and bought their heavier "extreme" version of this safe, (AMHD724228) At least the heavier variant would be much tougher to bend the "9 Gauge steel with an added 1/4 inch steel plate on the entire door".
For the money it's not a bad choice - it's insulated & weighs a ton, (well, 900 lbs+contents) - so it's fairly fire resistant & a couple of young burglars won't be hauling it or the contents off easily.
But if I had it to do over I would've definitely paid the extra money to get their heavier duty version. I think anybody with a little safe busting experience wouldn't have too much trouble getting into this. I'll just keep my cheaper guns in this safe & my more expensive guns in my other safe, (my other safe is 21 yrs old & made in the USA by another longtime manuf.)
And on the plus side, the folks at Steelwater are great to work with & delivery was amazingly fast. Also, when you buy from Steelwater you don't get surprised with a $300>$400 delivery charge that gets tacked onto safes when you buy from the big-box stores. The $1000 safe on sale at the big-box store will cost you $1300>$1400 even if you pick it up at the store.