[Bigger and Improved] Zen Kitchen Fondue Pot Set, Glazed Ceramic Fondue Set for Chocolate Fondue or Cheese Fondue Set
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE OLD AUTHENTIC WAY – Ceramic is well known for its even heat distribution and retention. This beautiful fondue pot set is made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance. THE OLD AUTHENTIC WAY – There are many ways of cooking your chocolate fondue, but the only authentic way is to cook your fondue in an open flame over a ceramic bowl. The even heat distribution makes your fondue melt and cooked perfectly.
- SAFE AND CONVENIENCE – Unlike the electric fondue, there is no extension cord draping across the table where someone is going to strip over and break the whole set. This fondue set is an elegant and safe way of hosting your fondue party. In addition, this cast iron fondue set can be used at locations where electricity can’t reach.
- EASY TO USE AND CARE – This glazed ceramic fondue pot can be directly heated in a microwave machine and washed in a dishwasher. The glazed ceramic surface prevents the chocolate sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- IDEAL FOR PARTY of 2 to 3 – The heart shape main pot has a large volume of 26 oz of liquid. The included 6 small companion dishes are great for any fruits, vegetables, meat or even some marshmallows.
- PERFECT GIFT SET: Our Zen Kitchen cheese fondue set is boxed in a beautifully designed gift box. It will be a perfect gift as a thoughtful Father’s Day, Christmas gift, housewarming, hostess gift, birthday gift, couple anniversary gift or a wedding gift. It’s also perfect for cheese, chocolate and wine lovers.
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
Introducing the Zen Kitchen Chocolate Fondue Set
1. One main fondue pot
2. One separate heating base
3. Six small companion dishes
4. Six fondue folks
Main pot: 5.8”L x 5.2”W x 5.1”H, Holds 26 Oz Liquid
Small Dish: 3.9”L x 3.7”W x 1.6”H
Packed in a sealed box
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Many reviewers talked about how small the little side bowls are and I think they are missing the point here.
I served the items for dipping in the fondue on a platter beside the larger heartshaped bowl that sits on it's own heartshaped stand with a tea light candle in it. the little bowls and their respective fondue forks were then passed out to the individuals who were going to partake along with a plate. Then people could scoop their serving of cheese fondue into their individual bowl, put some of the veggies and bread on their plate, and go sit down to eat. It isn't like, during COVID, anyone is going to be allowed to dip their fork back into the main serving dish even when you all live in the same house.
I hope they will enjoy it.
I love it so far.
The package is solid and safe - No problems with a long distance transportation.
And prime overnight delivery was super helpful.
By Jannett on January 31, 2022