- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (October 3, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750659009
- ISBN-13: 978-0750659000
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,895,925 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Improving Inventory Record Accuracy 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Tony Wild has spend a great deal of time solving real inventory issues for businesses in a variety of industries from aerospace to retail consumables, automotive to process chemicals. The result of this work has led Tony to produce and refine this book so that others can avoid some of the pitfalls. From an academic start (B.Sc, M.Sc. Ph D), and a manufacturing and warehousing career in production control and materials management, Tony has specialised in this challenging field. He is Managing Director of Midas Consultants, who are leading experts in inventory management.