Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Improving R&D Performance: The Juran Way Hardcover – May 5, 1997
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
From the Publisher
From the Inside Flap
* Explores the unique characteristics of the R&D environment and how they affect the design and implementation of a quality system
* Details effective methods for developing, classifying, and aligning measurements of R&D quality, using examples from AlliedSignal, IBM, and Corning
* Provides guidelines and case studies exemplifying R&D quality assessments based on the Baldrige Assessments and the ISO 9000 series of standards
* Describes how to use quality processes to develop and manage intellectual property, including partnerships with outside organizations, the transferal of intellectual property into new processes and products, and the maximization of returns on R&D investments.
* Offers practical, experience-based advice from executives in R&D organizations on the specific issues of quality system planning, design, and implementation. Includes an invaluable "lessons learned" chapter with a report from A. Blanton Godfrey, Chair and CEO of the Juran Institute.
Supported by an array of handy work-sheets, checklists, flowcharts, and numerous case studies, Improving R&D Performance the Juran Way is an invaluable guide to bringing R&D into the strategic fold, and improving the overall performance of your organization.