Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 173 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 180 reviews
on January 12, 2016
I was pleased with the shipping and receipt and the product is exactly as I expected. Perfect. it is our front door carp for 2016. it is used to capture all the bad things trying to get into our house during the year and we dispose of it on January 1 of the following year. you're supposed to burn it but its poly and it would just melt and smoke so we don't do that.
on March 26, 2017
We have been using these wind socks for a couple of years at our dock. The material is very durable (withstands wind and heavy storms) and the colors are vibrant. Unfortunately, by the spring the colors have faded and it's back to Amazon for a replacement. Good wind sock at a fair price.
on June 6, 2017
Color is bold and the product looks just like the picture. My complaint is that the mouth opening on the fish is so small that it does not catch the wind like it should. The fins also flop over as they are seeled and don't fill with air like the body of the fish. I would not buy this again because of function not quality.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2014
I sew and can say that this windsock is well made and of good quality fabric. The string looks strong--some kind of nylon. There is a good, solid clip to attach it and it all looks like it will hold up well. Where I live, there are a lot of strong winds and every windsock I have had has eventually been blown off the pole. The question is how long will they last? If it lasts at least until the fabric has faded and looks a bit worn, I am happy. Another thing I notice is this one only has a hole on one end. I wondered if that would cause it to whip around too much, but it seems to whip a lot less than a fish sock I had with a hole at both ends. I just got this and put it out on a pole in my garden a couple of days ago. The true test is whether it stays up a few months, at least. So far, I am happy.
on May 5, 2017
A great wind sock that will last a long time. Quality throughout. This company has become our favorite wind "toy" vendor.
on August 29, 2017
I didnt realize how big this trout would be!! Cool! Its made really well, too! I have to find a high branch to hang it.
on August 20, 2017
Cute design and good size; the nylon is a little stiff and papery feeling, not like cloth.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2016
Love this windsock.....good value and quality for the price.
on September 6, 2017
It was what I was looking for and at a good price. However, the only problem was that some of my racist friends said it looked like a gay rainbow flag
on August 25, 2017
Bought for my dad who likes to have a windsock attached to his tent at the beach.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.