Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on November 8, 2010
This show is one of the sharpest, best written and acted of the new shows. Yet, the network has already seen fit to cancel it. I can't help but wonder if it is more politically movtivated than any othere reason. It deals with current events and issues and points out the flaws in our system of justice, as it stands today. When you watch this show you come away with an understanding of what can happen on a wide variety of issues and how the system has failed to live up to what it is supposed to be. Sure, the shows are fiction, but they appear to be based in fact. When you look at the issues raised in each episode, it is as if you are looking at the headlines in the papers or on the nightly news. This is a great show, which should be allowed to continue. Jimmy Smits as Justice Garza does a great job. He has his faults, but he doesn't let them get in the way of his duty to his clients. The rest of the cast does a great job supporting him. They are like a family and react to each other as a family would react. They don't always agree, sometimes they want to run away, they argue, but in the end, they come together to fight the common enemy (whoever) that may be in the current episode. Keep this show on the air. Let it continue to grow and mature. From what I have seen, thru every episode, it will get better with age.
on January 3, 2011
i saw one review with one line saying it was bad due to the idea of the show. wow....what insight. i guess we can all call it quits now huh? anyway, i have purchased every show so far and will purchase the entire season. this show is fantastic. im not looking for this show to solve our problems or to have the same opinions of all the fans watching. its nice if they want to touch on subjects that have meaning or if they decide not to at all. its entertainment. people most of the time want to have fun, maybe stimulate their mind a little but most of all have fun and envoke some emotion and enjoy themselves. if i want real issues and want to be lied to i will watch the news and depending on what lies i want to hear i will choose the channel accordingly. OUTLAW is a very good show, a good character trying to do good as best as he can but has a dark side as well. kind of like sipowitz on NYPD Blue. i enjoy the show, has humor, makes good points in politics, world affairs, bad city schools, and things that most can relate to i think. it is worth watching every week and i believe you will look forward to each week more and more. at least that is what happend to me. now, you dont have to take my word its a five star, but it is without a doubt a four star. i give it five cause i love the cast, and i think it hits all the right emotions. and finds a way to make you laugh. advice: dont watch it once. watch the pilot, then watch the next three. its a few dollars. you spend more than that on silly stuff. if you dont get hooked after that you can tell me im a moron. you can say it now, but at least get the facts first. trust me you will like it. it has something for everyone.
on May 28, 2014
Jimmy Smits is wonderful in this as he was in NYPD blue. The content of this series is going to be very thought provoking revealing the court system and judges relationships with attorneys..as well as client and attorney. The relationship between the firm's attorneys is so very well versed. NO 'canned' laughter here, or unfunny blurted out statements....This is not for the 'brain dead'. Smiling............I'm going to love this series and wish it was not pulled from the viewing audience in such a short time.
on October 6, 2012
Jimmy Smits is great in this show. So are most of his co-actors. I'd give the show 5 stars for Jimmy Smits's acting and for some of the ideas for the show. However, what breaks down is the writing. Every eipsode ends the same way; much too pat,therefore predictable; at least the 5 I've seen so far. Network may be the problem. CBS. If this show were written by some of the writers on FX or Showtime, maybe the show would work. Shame. But Smits is great in FX's Sons of Anarchy, Season 5, the first 4 episodes at least. Smits plays Nero Padilla, with slick beard, big silver cross, great moves during sex scenes, and Bobby Simone's big heart. I wish we could see more of Smits. He was great in Dexter, Season 3, playing a murderous Miami ADA, a Cuban-Aermican who calls Dexter, Dess-ter.
on November 29, 2014
I was sad this series was canceled so fast, I'm a big Jimmy Smits fan.
on September 2, 2016
Loved this show and the unusual storyline of a Supreme Court Judge leaving the court thinking he can make more of a difference practicing law again. And Jimmy Smits is wonderful in it. Wish it had gone on to additional seasons.
on May 30, 2016
Well I am sorry that this TV show only lasted one season. I liked the concept. The acting was good; but not excellent quality. The show does have a few flaws; but the action and the courtroom drama made up for the flaws.
on October 10, 2015
I love this show!! But I was very disappointed that there were only 8 episodes. Actually, I felt cheated because I thought I was buying a complete season. I love Jimmy Smits, and the supporting actors were great. I would love to see them produce another season. I would buy it.
on July 15, 2016
I don't remember the series. But thought it was well worth the time I spent binge watching it.
on July 7, 2016
Well acted but poorly written,needed more thought into character development