Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: In The Arms of Stranger
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

100%

on January 19, 2012
This is the very first time that I'm writing a negative review. I hate to criticize a writer as I always figure that they do try their best to give us a few pleasurable hours of reading. This book however is so bad, that I feel downright cheated. Possibly the very worst I ever bought and I have bought over 300 e-books in the past two years :-(

The premises is nice, but the execution is lacking big time. The is a total absence of believable emotional development. As a consequence I can't relate to the problems of the H and h. They're as flat and lifeless as pop-up cartoon figures.

I really wish I could say something nice about this book, but just can't... sorry.