|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.32 - $78.99 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash
- Includes: Lined zippered bodysuit with leg snaps for easy diaper change, attached tail, hood with ears, plus slip-on booties with skid resistant bottoms.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
'imply irresistible! You'll be amazed by the quality of this fabulous, fuzzy-wuzzy monkey costume. Fully-lined, with posable tail, endearing headpiece, and non-skid booties (complete with little monkey "toes"). Wonderfully detailed; check out that belly button! So well made, you can pass it along to little sibs and cousins. Imported. Premium jumpsuit features back zipper, ribbed cuffs, and snap legs for easy diaper changes. Tail is wired so you can pose it. Slip-on booties with slip-resistant soles are designed for indoor wear Headpiece features 3D stuffed ears and top tuft of hair Polyester and acrylic; machine wash delicate cycle and hang dry
Lined zippered bodysuit with attached tail and snap leg closures for easy diaper change; slip-on booties with skid resistant bottoms (booties for indoor use only) and hood with ears.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 12 x 16 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003AIL5SU
- Item model number: 6005sPARENT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2000
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
- I wish the tail was sewn right to the costume. It stayed on, but I imagine it won't for long as he's pretty mobile at this age
- I wish there was a zipper spanning the length of the costume. It only goes zips from halfway up the back, making it hard to get on
- It's furry on the outside and lined on the inside, which is awesome for the cold outdoors, but inside, my poor baby was sweating!
We're keeping it because it's cute, but for next Halloween I'll be more careful buying him something easier to get on and off, and something that's a bit lighter as we don't live in a place where it gets freezing cold on Halloween.
This is the accurate one:
Small 6-12m / Height 29-30.5 in / Weight 23-25 lb
Medium 12-18 / Height 30.5-33 in / Weight 25-27 lb
Large 18-24m / Height 33-35 in / Weight 28-30 lb
The one thing I was disappointed with was that after wearing it once it had ripped on the inside. I can't sew, but my mother-in-law was able to fix it for me.
As for size, my daughter was just over a year and fit in the 12-18 months one. The head may need to be filled with something soft, but easily fixed. She's was in the 90% percentile in height.
The biggest offender is the tail, which uses a thick gauge wire (8 or 10?) which is sharp and protruding from the end of the tail. My daughter had several cuts underneath her chin from playing with the tail. We could not figure out at first why she was crying but after we saw the blood on her neck, tracked the issue down to the sharp edge of the wire inside the tail.
I ordered 6-12months for my VERY large 6 month old and it fit but there wasn't much room. He was wearing 12m Carters at that point. A true 12 month-sized child probably couldn't fit into the 6-12m size.
I love that the feet were basically slippers (great for my non-walking baby, not so much for my toddler).
Only 4 stars because: (1) expensive for cheap feel, (2) size seemed off, and (3) if your child will walk with the shoes at all they will be ruined immediately.