Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 172 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 188 reviews
on January 16, 2015
This costume is seriously adorable. I bought it for my 14 month old son, and the 6-12 month size was a bit big for him. It's made of great material, but we live in the dessert - it's definitely not warm. Everyone commented on how cute he was :) I would definitely buy this again!
on October 25, 2015
Costume looks just like the picture on front. Fits perfect as it is sized. Anyone ordering the costume in thin material but perfect to layer under and good if it's warmer. Order came within a few days. Very happy overall with everything.
on November 1, 2014
I'm so happy with this costume! My baby girl looked absolutely adorable last night and the neighbors loved it, she got tons of compliments on it. If you're considering dressing your child up as a pig, go with this one. The shipping was really fast too.
**This runs very large so order a complete size down from your child's age.
For example, my daughter just turned 1 and I ordered her the size 6-12 months and it fit perfectly. She's normally in a size 18 months.**
on November 1, 2016
My 6 month old who wears about a 6-9M size wore this for this past Halloween- it was slightly big of course, but that's because she's on the lower end of the size. This costume was absolutely adorable! I have two minor complaints however... I couldn't Velcro the adorable piggy headpiece because it kept pulling the snout down her face and covering her eyes. She doesn't really have a large head, so the face hole is just a little small. Not a huge deal. Also, it's a little see-thru, but I live in the Midwest so she was wearing clothes under it anyway! The fabric is super shiny, but that doesn't really bother me. Other than that, it really is adorable and got a ton of compliments.
on October 9, 2015
I bought the 12-18 month size for my daughter. This outfit is cute and fits my daughter's arm length and torso well, but it is a bit long in the legs and the hat is a little big for my daughter's head, but it all still works and looks cute. The fabric is relatively thin and doesn't seem to irritate my daughter's sensitive skin.

My daughter is 15 months old, 29" long with an 11" inseam, and 21 pounds with an 18" head circumstance. I measured the outfit and the one I ordered is 13" wide, 26" long from shoulder to heel and 28" long from shoulder to toes with an 11" inseam.

The measurements of the outfit match my daughter's measurements pretty closely (minus the width) so I'm not sure why there's so much slack in the legs, but I plan on using double sided tape to "hem" the legs a bit so she can walk in it better without her legs getting tangled up in the extra fabric.
on November 1, 2016
I got the 18-24 month old size large. My 26-month old daughter is short for her age so the arms and legs were long on her, as expected.
Everyone who saw her yesterday said it was their favorite costume of the night! it fit her great. We cut the footies off and just wore sneakers for easier walking. She was such a ham the whole night! The head piece surprisingly was kept on the entire DAY (even at daycare) and didn't seem to bother her one bit. Definitely get this while they are young! We convinced her she was PRINCESS Piggy. Next year, she will expect to wear a real princess dress costume ;)
review image review image
on March 16, 2017
SOOOO MANY COMPLIMENTS! Fit great! The feet were slippery, so I had my daughter wear shoes underneath. That helped!
on November 22, 2015
Perfect !!!!
on March 19, 2016
I loved my daughter in this so much. It was a little on the large size in terms of length and the hat. The fabric is thin but pretty standard for cheap halloween costumes.
on November 1, 2014
Adorable!!!!! :D Runs a bit big but it was still great! Sturdy great quality
review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.