|Print List Price:||$39.00|
Save $29.01 (74%)
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 522 pages|
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The time you save and the tutorials you complete as you learn the techniques will be an eye opening experience and something that you will refer back to when you have questions. Learn to "to manipulate and control key elements of the InDesign object model such as documents, preferences, master spreads, pages, page items, text frames, text, graphics, fonts, styles and tables." This is something that is becoming common place for all computer users.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am always interested in anything from the past and this is a good book. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys past history.Published on October 16, 2013 by Mizmack
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphics & Design > Adobe > Adobe InDesign
- Books > Computers & Technology > Graphics & Design > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming Languages > XML
- Books > Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming