|Item Weight||19.21 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 8 x 12.13 inches|
|Item model number||Evolution|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|National Stock Number||5120-00-056-3935|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
InSinkErator Evolution Compact 3/4 HP Compact Garbage Disposer
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SPACE EFFICIENT, DURABLE COMPONENTS: Perfect for small households or houses with restricted cabinet space, this garbage disposal easily fits under your sink & features alloy stainless steel components with a LeakGuard Liner for the highest durability.
- QUIET BUT POWERFUL: This innovative food waste disposal features noise reducing SoundSeal Technology, our exclusive, long lasting 3/4 hp Dura-Drive Induction Motor, and 2-Stage Multigrind Technology to handle the toughest food scraps.
- AMERICA'S #1 DISPOSER BRAND: There are more American-built InSinkErator garbage disposals in US homes than all other brands combined. A full line of models means there's one right for every need and budget. Grind Chamber Capacity - 34.6 ounces. Drain Connection - 1-1/2 inch Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp). Average Electrical Usage - 3-4 KWh Per Year
- FASTER, CLEANER, SMARTER: From meal prep to cleanup, InSinkErator helps make it fast & easy to keep your kitchen clean with our iconic appliances: garbage disposals & instant hot water dispensers.
- A HISTORY OF INNOVATION FOR THE SINK: We invented garbage disposals in 1927, & we're the world’s largest manufacturer of garbage disposals & instant hot water dispensers for home & commercial use.Lubrication:Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
Buy this product as Renewed and save $12.76 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Easy Swap Installation
It’s fast and easy to replace one InSinkErator garbage disposal with another thanks to our Quick Lock mount. Quick Lock is compatible with all InSinkErator models, from standard to premium Evolution Series models. Simply twist off the old one and twist on the new.
Upgrade Your Kitchen
The design and beauty of your kitchen has evolved. Why not complement it with our most advanced line of garbage disposals available. Engineered to handle tougher food scraps -- and do it more quietly than ever -- Evolution Series is our most advanced line of food waste disposals available anywhere.
Say Goodbye to Clogs and Jams
Food waste is no match for an Evolution Series disposal. MultiGrind technology reduces food waste by repeatedly breaking down food scraps into smaller particles. Even melon rinds and chicken bones don't stand a chance.
Compare with similar items
InSinkErator Garbage Disposal, Badger 5XP, 3/4 HP Continuous Feed
InSinkErator Garbage Disposal with Cord, Badger 5, 1/2 HP Continuous Feed
InSinkErator Garbage Disposal + Air Switch + Cord, Evolution Essential XTR, 3/4 HP Continuous Feed
Waste King L-3200 Garbage Disposal with Power Cord, 3/4 HP
InSinkErator Garbage Disposal, Evolution Excel, 1.0 HP Continuous Feed
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||8.00 x 8.00 x 12.13 inches||6.31 x 12.63 x 6.31 inches||6.31 x 6.31 x 11.50 inches||8.75 x 8.75 x 12.60 inches||7.75 x 7.75 x 13.75 inches||13.00 x 12.00 x 12.00 inches|
Clean your sink, and keep your drains free of build-up with InSinkErator's Evolution Compact 3/4HP Household Garbage Disposal. If you're grossed out by drain stoppers filled with the squished and soggy remains of breakfast cereal, this garbage disposal is going to be your new best friend. You'll also be doing your part in helping the environment, by cutting down on plastic bag usage and reducing the amount of waste in landfills. With a 3/4 horsepower motor, this disposal can easily chop and eliminate any mess your kitchen can come up with, without shredding your paycheck. Make dishwashing less icky, and keep your kitchen spotless with an InSinkErator Compact Kitchen Garbage Disposal.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, we literally (Sept 21, 2018 at 1am) just found the disposal completely separated AND leaking all wastewater (anything draining down our kitchen sink) out of the bottom of the unit!
How such a thing happens, we have no idea...
We never put anything other than soft food scraps down our disposal, and it's only whatever is still stuck on a plate since we actually compost almost everything and scrape food off dishes prior to putting them in the sink. There is absolutely nothing that would have caused this from our end. The unit was running perfectly fine prior to tonight, so this just seems completely crazy to find the garbage disposal separated like this!
WE SINCERELY HOPE THAT INSINKERATOR WILL COVER THEIR PRODUCT UNDER WARRANTY BUT ARE NOT OPTIMISTIC. WE WILL PROBABLY GO AHEAD AND BUY A REPLACEMENT DISPOSAL BECAUSE WE ARE UNABLE TO EVEN TURN ON OUR KITCHEN FAUCET OR RUN THE DISHWASHER WITHOUT WATER POURING OUT INTO OUR SINK CABINET!
I try not to write in all caps but I am SO MAD that this happened. We also have a 1-week old baby, and obviously, not being able to wash dishes or use our sink is a HUGE INCONVENIENCE.
I will come back and update this review if customer service does anything, but being that we don't want to sit around waiting for a month for them to address this (if they actually do address this), we will probably just go buy another disposal and install it ourselves.
I'm sorry for being so upset and angry, but this was one of the purchases from our kitchen renovation that I thought was failproof / never gave it a second thought. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THE DISPOSAL WOULD JUST SPONTANEOUSLY BREAK LIKE THIS!!!!! >_<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Photos are from after we cleaned up the mess... we're lucky there happened to be a plastic container underneath the disposal, otherwise it would have crashed / hit the bottom of the cabinet and probably would've created a much uglier situation than what we already have, grr!!!]
Enter the Evolution Compact.
1. Installation took 15 minutes from start to finish. I can't stress enough how easy it was. The plumbing rough-ins are identical and the overall footprint is about the same.
2. This thing is nearly silent when it's running. While the Badger was appropriately named, I'd call this one "Silent but deadly."
3. The grinding capability is superior to the Badger in every way. While I haven't stuffed it with potato peels or shrimp shells, I cannot wait for the opportunity to push this to its limits. If I have a p-trap explosion again I will be incredibly surprised.
1. Expensive - I went with this over the Waste King L-8000 for ease of installation, but it's nearly twice the price. I doubt it's twice as good.
2. Slow drain - The Quiet Collar Sink Baffle is the key to the quiet operation - While the Badger's sink baffle was open and allowed food/water to drain easily, the Evolution Compact is much slower/tighter. This is because a "water dam" forms on top of it to keep the sound down. When you operate the Badger or Evolution Compact dry, they sound nearly identical. With the water running, the Evolution Compact is almost completely silent. It's still a pain in the butt.
3. When I installed the Badger 5, I took about a half an hour to square up the sink flange and make it perfectly straight. Upon installing the Evolution Compact I overtightened it ever so slightly and moved the flange about 5 degrees. Naturally, this makes me want to burn my house to the ground as it's obviously ruined. You may be more tolerant than me, though.
I have come to hate this disposer. Yes, it's still silent. Yes, it's reliable. But it is amazing to me the things that this disposer WON'T grind. Lemons, brussels sprouts, garlic peels, sausage casings - All of them will sit in the chamber indefinitely, no matter how long you run the unit. If I had to do it over again I'd spring for a higher-end unit or a Waste-King. Disappointed.
Top international reviews
If you run water, you can't even tell it's on. No joke, this will be a party trick for years to come! Is it on ? is it off? You can't tell!
Having no knowledge of disposal systems, we are still learning what can and should not go through the InSinkErator but we have thrown in citrus peels, egg shells, carrots, etc. and it has completely pulverized everything.
I am very impressed with my first major plumbing experience! Excellent price for top quality!
We changed the 444 as we installed a new quartz counter top and noise and vibration will surely crack the material
The evolution unit seemed lighter as well but cannot verify that fact.
Installing the unit into the drain piping will require a complete redesign if the unit isn't a direct replacement to another insinkerator unit- Did this myself will PVC piping parts from HD ( installs like a mechano set - trial & error then glue the parts when it all fits-lol). However, the unit will be directly interchangeable to an existing "insinkerartor" unit
Ask for additional info that I be able to provide !
The rubber mounting is a nice touch and the supplied hardware made for a quick install.
Installation the same as any.
Nice and quiet especially compared with some.