|Item Weight||19.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 8 x 12.1 inches|
|Item model number||Evolution|
|Finish||Power Cord not Included|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||4 Years All Parts and Labor|
|National Stock Number||5120-00-056-3935|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
InSinkErator Evolution Compact 3/4 HP Household Garbage Disposer
|Price:||$188.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally installed?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Removal of old disposal
- Mounting and wiring 1 new disposal
- Connection of drain lines and existing electrical
- Unit test and clean up
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SoundSeal Technology, featuring advanced sound insulation and anti-vibration components, reduces noise levels compared to standard disposers
- MultiGrind Technology with two grind stages to quickly grind difficult food waste you wouldn't put in a standard disposer
- 34.6 oz. Grind chamber and stainless steel grind components for longevity
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor; power cord not included
- We Come To You 4-Year In-Home Limited Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
InSinkErator Evolution Compact 3/4 HP Garbage Disposal
Evolution Series garbage disposals are the world's most advanced food waste disposers. From the powerful induction motors with cutting edge grind technologies to the top-of-the-line sound reducing technologies, the Evolution Compact food waste disposer delivers exceptional performance where it matters most to you — a perfect solution for smaller households or kitchens with restricted cabinet space.
We Come to You Parts and Labor Warranty
The Evolution Compact is backed by an exclusive We Come to You 4-year in-home limited warranty. This warranty includes free house calls (including parts and labor) for the entire warranty period. InSinkErator fulfills its in-home warranty through a network of 1500 professional service agents who are trained and certified to install, repair or replace InSinkErator brand disposers. Call our toll-free service line at 1-800-558-5700 and we'll provide you with the name and phone number of a factory authorized service agent nearest you. It's that simple.
For over 75 years InSinkErator has been known for building the world's best food waste disposers. Today, the Evolution Series disposers represent the highest standard in performance. Simply put, they are the best grinding, quietest line of disposers. InSinkErator food waste disposers are the only disposers that are proudly made in the U.S.A. of the finest quality materials. InSinkErator has grown into the largest food waste disposer manufacturer and best-selling garbage disposer brand in the world.
Hear Almost Nothing
The Evolution Compact features sound reducing technology that ensures less noise than a standard disposer. This state-of-the-art technology makes it possible to hold a conversation with normal voices in the same room as the disposer. This technology includes superior insulation around the motor, an Anti-Vibration Sink Mount, and an Anti-Vibration Tailpipe to prevent sound transmission from vibrations. The sink baffle also helps prevent sound from escaping the throat of the disposer.
Stop Worrying About What Foods You Put Down Your Disposer
The Evolution Compact disposer features MultiGrind Technology, which allows you to grind almost any food waste reducing the chance of clogs and jams. This disposer features a two-stage grind technology that includes a GrindShear Ring and Tri-Action Lug system that makes tough to grind foods a thing of the past as food waste is virtually liquefied to safely flow into your sewage system.
InSinkErator brand disposers are the easiest to install. That's because all InSinkErator garbage disposal models feature our popular stainless steel Quick Lock sink mount. Just "twist off" the old disposer and "twist on" the new one. What's more, with Quick Lock, you can replace any InSinkErator branded garbage disposal including Badger garbage disposals.
Disposer Do's and Don'ts
The Evolution Compact disposer featuring MultiGrind technology, allows you to grind tough to grind foods such as: celery, apple cores, potato peels, small bones and fruit pits. Avoid grinding large amounts of these foods at once, and remember to use cold water while operating your disposer.
Recycle Your Food Waste
Food waste disposers don't just offer practical convenience; they provide an environmentally sound answer to the growing problem of food waste. Food waste disposers can provide an environmentally responsible alternative to transporting food waste to landfills. And they can help reduce greenhouse gas emissions. At capable wastewater treatment plants, food waste can be recycled to produce renewable energy.
What's in the Box
The Evolution Compact comes with a Quick Lock Sink Mount, Sink Baffle, Jam-Buster Wrench, Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount, clamp, and stopper and installation instructions.
Top Customer Reviews
The moment of truth came: I flipped the switch and I was stunned! The box said 40% quiter than the Badger line, but this thing is 80% quieter than what it replaced! I was wowed! Called the wife in to see my handiwork, and she was wowed! (I'm her hero!) With the old disposal, you could not watch TV or have a conversation in that end of the house when it ran. Now, you can stand at the sink and whisper while it runs. There is a low hum, and a very mild vibration.
InSinkErator makes a much larger 1 h.p. unit with a stainless steel case that claims to be 60% quiter than the Badger line. I would be afraid you couldn't tell it was on if it was that much quiter than the Compact. This unit is the best buy around, and would be worth it even at a higher price (but don't let InSinkErator get wind of that). I highly recommend the Compact, and in fact, I would recommend that you not get any other brand!
- These current generation InSinkErators could be the quietest and most vibration-free disposers on the market. The case itself is insulated; the sink-drain connector assembly's metal parts are rubber cushioned; plus the discharge pipe flange is rubber. These anti-vibration innovations work. When no water or waste is in the unit, all you hear is a mild hum. If it was much quieter and you wouldn't know it was on.
- It performs as you would expect for an excellent disposer. Nothing we've fed it has failed to be ground-up and flushed away.
- 3/4 HP has been more than enough to get the job done.
- It's the smallest of the high-end disposers, giving more room to store things in your sink-base cabinet, and more room for your body when working on under-sink plumbing.
- It's good looking and looks expensive.
- About as easy to install as possible, for a disposer. Have a small container of plumber's putty on hand before you begin. You might also need some medium sized wire nuts.
- A four-year in-home warranty confirms the manufacturer's confidence in their product's reliability.
- Years ago, the most common method of electrifying a disposer was to hard-wire it by connecting an NM (non-metallic sheathed) cable directly to the disposer (which is why no cord is provided). A safer method is to use a cord such as the InSinkErator Power Cord Kit #CRD-00, and plug that cord into a receptacle in the sink-base cabinet.Read more ›
Couple of things on installation--
I did this all by myself (female), all on my own, had never done this before! It took about three hours--I also installed the new flange, even though not needed, because it was so pretty (probably added an hour to the job). Use the trick shown in the directions to keep the flange still while you install everything else--completely worth the extra time. Just read the directions--it's easy. And don't forget to pop out the dishwasher plug if you have one.
One other trick--I had a difficult time given the angle, weight, etc., holding the disposal in place and twisting it onto the mount. Tried a couple of things to support the weight and then got my CAR JACK (!!!!) out of the back of my car. I balanced the disposal on the jack and simply hoisted it in place, then twisted it onto the mount! VOILA! Easy as pie!
- Consumer Reports magazine ranked the Evolution Compact as being a quieter unit. Quietness is one of the things I care most about in a disposal. I think any 3/4 horsepower unit will do a great job in an average household kitchen, so in the end quietness and build quality are what separate the units. Based on my actual usage of the product (purchased it recently) I am surprised how much quieter it is than the Insinkerator Badger 1 it replaced. I'd say it's about 50%-60% quieter. Its sounds like how the Badger 1 sounds when it's jammed and you turn it on -- just a hum. I am VERY satisfied on that front.
- The WasteKing has a higher rotation speed but the grinding mechanics of the Evolution Compact seemed to make up for it based on my reading of the on-line product documentation. It's as if the WasteKing has to make up for the less advanced grinding technology with higher speed in order to win the "specs" battle.
- The WasteKing does not have a hole in the bottom for you to put a wrench into to loosen jams. Their sales documentation says you don't need one because the motor is so powerful it will not jam -- whatever. If that is the case then why does the product's user guide instruct you to stick a broom stick in the disposal and twirl it around if it ever gets jammed??? I think not having a wrench hole is a way to keep the price low. And saying the unit is so powerful you don't need a wrench hole is a way for their marketing department to hide the product weaknesses and push units. Stuff like this let's you know that WasteKing has cut corners to get the price so low.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would give it NO stars if I could. Paid a lot for this piece of trash garbage disposal. It's been 4 years since installed by the plumber. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Travelynnn
Not thrilled with the fact that drain from dishwasher to disposal is not a thread on connection but a flimsy rubber connection secured with a spring clamp. Has already leaked once.Published 4 days ago by mike
Much quieter that the first InSinkErator that I first had. The one that I replaced, was only 5 years old and rusted out on the inside. Read morePublished 4 days ago by shirley
We had our kitchen remodeled and use this unit for our disposal. It was installed by the plumber, but no issues. We are using an air switch with it and LOVE IT. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Chris
I replaced a seven year old 777 model (bought through a local store) when we remodeled our kitchen. Magically, that unit had rusted out. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Jewelry Lover
We replaced our existing disposer because it was 15 years old and we were putting in new countertops and sinks. Read morePublished 5 days ago by lachman
In use 3 years, homeowner installed, very quiet and efficient, fine productPublished 7 days ago by Jim McKay
Very quiet operation, relative small size. the unit came with everything needed, except the power cord. Simple installation.Published 7 days ago by Charles A Peterson