|Part Number||SEPTIC ASSIST|
|Item Weight||22.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 11 x 16 inches|
|Item model number||74032|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||4 Years All Parts and Labor|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
InSinkErator Evolution Septic Assist Garbage Disposal, 3/4 HP Septic Disposal
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SoundSeal Technology which delivers quieter performance versus a standard septic tank garbage disposal
- MultiGrind Technology , with two-stage grind to quickly grind virtually any food waste; Includes one septic garbage disposal Bio-Charge cartridge
- 40 oz. Stainless steel grind chamber and grind components for longevity;Motor : Single Phase
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor; power cord not included
- We Come To You 4-Year In-Home Limited Warranty to protect your septic disposal
From the manufacturer
Engineered to handle even the toughest food waste – and do it more quietly than ever – Evolution Series is one of the most advanced line of garbage disposals available anywhere.
Assembled in USA with American Pride!
InSinkErator Evolution Septic Assist 3/4 HP Garbage Disposal
The InSinkErator Evolution Septic Assist garbage disposal is specifically designed for homes with septic systems. A powerful, 3/4 horsepower Dura-Drive induction motor, and MultiGrind technology that delivers 2 stages of grind, allow you to more efficiently grind difficult food items. Exclusive Bio-Charge Injection Technology utilizes a natural microorganism to help break down food waste. Patented SoundSeal technology delivers a Quiet performance.
- Designed specifically to aid septic systems
- Bio-Charge Technology to break down food waste and control odors
- 3/4 HP Dura-Drive motor
- 2-Stage MultiGrind Technology
- SoundSeal Technology for Quiet performance
- Quick Lock easy installation sink mount
- Power cord not included
- Assembled in USA with American Pride
What's in the Box:
1. InSinkErator Evolution Septic Assist garbage disposal.
2. Installation instructions.
3. Quick Lock sink mount.
4. Stainless steel stopper.
5. Discharge tubes.
6. Sink baffle.
7. Clamp, hardware, Jam-Buster wrench.
8. Bio-Charge bottle.
Note: Power cord not included.
- 3/4 horsepower
- 1725 RPM
- 40 oz. Stainless steel grind chamber
- 2-Stage MultiGrind Technology
- Quieter SoundSeal Technology
- Bio-Charge Technology
- Continuous feed
- Stainless steel components
- 1-1/2" drain connection
- Dishwasher drain connection
- 3-bolt Quick Lock sink mount
- Safe for properly sized septic tanks
- 25.5 lbs, 12-5/8" height, 8-3/4" width
MultiGrind Technology Ensures Waste is Broken Down Easily
MultiGrind adds more grind stages to reduce food scraps to a fine pulp. In addition to a powerful 3/4-horsepower Dura-Drive motor, the Evolution Septic Assist uses 2 stages of grind technology to break down food waste into smaller particles that are easily washed away. Power through foods such as fruits, small bones, vegetables, peels, celery and leftovers, with ease.
SoundSeal Technology Keeps Grinding Quieter
The Evolution Septic Assist septic tank garbage disposal utilizes components of SoundSeal technology including advanced-level insulation, vibration-reducing connections and a special Quiet Collar Sink Baffle to block noise from coming up through the sink opening for Quieter performance versus a standard disposer.
Bio-Charge Technology to Support Septic Systems
The Evolution Septic Assist septic disposal includes our exclusive Bio-Charge enzyme treatment to help keep your septic system running smoothly. The Bio-Charge Injection technology automatically injects millions of enzyme-producing microorganisms into the Septic Assist every time it is activated to help break down food waste and has a citrus scent to help control odors from the sink and drain.
'We Come to You' In-Home Limited Warranty
The InSinkErator Evolution Septic Assist food waste disposal includes an exclusive, 'We Come to You' 4-Year In-Home Limited Warranty for added peace of mind. This warranty includes free house calls (parts and labor) fulfilled through a network of 1500 professional service agents who are trained and certified to install, repair or replace InSinkErator disposers. Call our toll-free service line and we’ll provide you with the name and phone number of a factory authorized service agent nearest you.
Grind more types of food waste. Hear less noise.
1. Quick Lock Sink Mount - Allows for easy installation and disposal replacement. Compatible with most three-bolt mounting assemblies.
2. MultiGrind Technology - 2 grind stages to break down food waste into smaller particles that are easily washed away.
3. SoundSeal Technology - Advanced-level insulation, vibration-reducing connections and a special Quiet Collar Sink Baffle to block noise from coming up through the sink for quieter performance.
4. Chamber Capacity - 40 oz. grind chamber allows for large volumes of food waste.
5. Stainless Steel Components - Stainless steel is resistant to corrosion caused by minerals and water exposure that can shorten the life of other disposals.
6. Dura-Drive Motor - 3/4 HP induction motor for powerful, maintenance-free performance.
7. Manual Reset Button - In the event of an overload, a convenient button resets the disposal.
8. Bio-Charge Injection - Automatically injects millions of enzyme-producing microorganisms into the Septic Assist every time it is activated to help break down food waste and has a citrus scent to help control odors.
|InSinkErator Evolution Compact||InSinkErator Evolution Essential XTR||InSinkErator Evolution Cover Control Plus||InSinkErator Evolution Septic Assist||InSinkErator Evolution Excel|
|Horsepower||3/4 HP||3/4 HP||3/4 HP||3/4 HP||1.0 HP|
|MultiGrind||2 Grind Stages||2 Grind Stages||2 Grind Stages||2 Grind Stages||3 Grind Stages|
|Grind Chamber Capacity||34.6 oz.||34.6 oz.||40 oz.||40 oz.||40 oz.|
|Stainless Steel Components||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Designed Specifically to Support Septic Systems||✓|
|Auto-Reverse and Jam-Sensor Circuit||✓|
|'We Come to You' In-Home Limited Warranty||4 Year||6 Year||7 Year||4 Year||7 Year|
The new standard in sound and grind performance; Features Bio-Charge, an automatic injection of microorganisms to help break down food waste; Created specifically for households with septic systems.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My kitchen did not have a switched outlet for a disposal so I also bought the InSinkErator switched outlet (http://www.amazon.com/InSinkErator-STS-00-Outlet-SinkTop-Switch/dp/B000BQO9XM?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s03) to complete my install.
The unit is quiet and grinds up everything without a hitch.
The disposal takes up a good amount of space under your sink that you may have been using previously. Make sure you have clearance if you have a deep sink.
Two trips (as planned - once to get the parts I thought I needed and once to get the part I actually need to finish) and everything was up and running.
The other challenge you'll likely have is how to connect the plumbing in such a way that you can still access the cartridge. The design has the cartridge and and the plumbing spigot on opposite sides of the unit. This means that you can either access the plumbing, or the cartridge, not both. We ended up mounting this about 45 degrees turned clockwise so that I could access the plumbing as well as replace the cartridge.
The flange between the unit and sink does a good job dampening the sound, but it also does a poor job of letting air out of the top chamber. The result is some bubbling when you begin running the water. Additionally, you'll have to actively push food scraps into the hole. Not a big deal, but I know some people would prefer to just use the sprayer to wash the food down. Not gonna happen with this guy.
All that said, the unit performs well. It is significantly quieter than our 11 year old former unit. When running, all you can hear is a slight hum. We've pushed celery "stubs" into the unit, and it doesn't faze it at all. It also seems to take it easy on the cartridges, so I don't expect to be spending an arm/leg on replacements. We have also noticed a reduction in "funky" smell. Time will tell if this holds true thanks to the cartridge, or if it's just the result of a "new disposal" smell.
All in all, I would recommend so long as you have the free space under your sink and don't mind needing to actively push the food into the disposal.
You are better off buying a model without this silly and poorly designed add-on and using a septic treatment separately.
Most recent customer reviews
And, what is worse, Insinkerator no longer makes the parts to fix it!!!!!!!!!Read more