Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-14 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on January 15, 2014
Two kids and 6 years later, I still use this almost every day!!! When you pop the wheels off, it fits perfectly in the back of a VW bug!
on November 4, 2007
I really like this stroller it rides nice and takes bumps smooth. My son seems to like the ride also he sleeps every time we go on a walk. My only thing I don't like is that it is kind of hard to open and close and the cup holders are not deep enough. Over all it is a great stroller.
on May 13, 2007
We love our Instep Safari and how smooth a ride it is for our grandchild. The only thing that kept me giving it five stars is how heavy it is. Other than that, great purchase.
on April 10, 2007
jogging stroller that swivels in the front.. very fast!!! glides.. easy to manage even a 5 year old in it....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.