Inateck USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter USB Wireless Bluetooth Dongle, Compatible with Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1, Support A2DP Bluetooth Stereo Playback & EDR
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Upgrades Bluetooth support for Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1; Windows 8 or Higher System - No additional drivers are needed (with built-in drivers, drivers not needed for most common profiles)
- Extremely compact USB adapter; Supports A2DP stereo playback, Safe to leave in for laptop travel
- Convert non Bluetooth PC into Bluetooth enabled, connect with your Computer/Laptop with Bluetooth Enabled Devices such as keyboards, mice, headsets, speakers, printers, modems, serial devices, phones and more
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0+EDR Widcomm Bluetooth software; Latest Bluetooth specification v4.0 Class 1 with low energy technology, Backwards compatible with Bluetooth versions 2.1/2.0/3.0
- provide transmission rate up to 3Mbps and transmission distance up to 33ft/ 10m (In free space without interference)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||$5.78||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Plugable Technologies||Fusion Imports||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Warmstor|
|Connectivity Technology||bluetooth, usb||bluetooth||bluetooth, usb||bluetooth, micro usb, usb, firewire||wired||bluetooth, usb|
|Item Dimensions||6.7 x 8.2 x 0.7 in||0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 in||5.3 x 0.9 x 6 in||0.69 x 0.75 x 0.38 in||1.97 x 0.91 x 1.97 in||0.25 x 0.63 x 0.9 in|
Please install the program from the CD or download it from official website Inateck
Designed for maximum compatibility, small size, and low power, this Inateck adapter upgrades Windows PCs with the latest Bluetooth 4.0 support.
The adapter is a compact USB Class 1 Low Energy Bluetooth Adapter. It works with other Bluetooth devices within approximately 33ft (about 10m) radius, depending on environmental factors, with transfer rates up to 3 Mbps. The adapter offers the market leading Broadcom chipset and backwards compatibility with classic Bluetooth (1.x, 2.x and 3.x) devices.
Wireless Bluetooth keyboards, mice, headsets, speakers, printers, modems, serial devices, phones, and more.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (with included drivers)
Windows 8 or Higher System - No additional drivers are needed (with built-in drivers, drivers not needed for most common profiles)
- Physical Interface: USB2.0; Supports Bluetooth 4.0+EDR Widcomm; Build-in with Broadcom Chipset
- Transmission rate: up to 3Mb/s; Transmission distance: up to 10m (In free space without interference)
- Support A2DP Bluetooth Stereo Playback; Latest Bluetooth specification v4.0 Class 1 with low energy technology
- Convert non Bluetooth PC into Bluethooth enabled, Connected with keyboard, mouse, mobile phone to transfer files, while transferring audio via connecting Bluetooth speakers and Bluetooth headsets, also suited for Bluetooth printers etc.
-1 * Inateck Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter
-1 * Software CD
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It installed without issues and I was easily able to connect my Logitech H800 headset to the system. I primarily use it for GoToMeetings for my job, but it worked with the other audio functions I tested it with too.
So far, so good. It is functioning perfectly for what I need it to do. I'll return to edit if I experience any issues, but I don't anticipate any. The range seems pretty good, through an exterior wall and all the way back to my laundry room. I highly recommend this product, both for ease of setup and for functionality. The price was very good as well. :)
On both computers I initially let Windows look for drivers, and in both cases none were found. On the Win 7 computer I then went to the Inateck site and downloaded the drivers (an alternative to getting the drivers from the included disk suggested in the manual). Downloading the drivers took a surprisingly long 9 minutes, and it then took another 10 minutes or so for the drivers to install from the downloaded package.
With the Vista machine I figured I'd save time by getting the drivers directly from the disk, but the installation from the disk took nearly 15 minutes (I didn't have to do anything during that time other than wait). Once the drivers were loaded on the Vista machine, everything worked perfectly right away, such as streaming audio from the Vista laptop to a stereo to which I'd connected the Amazon Bluetooth receiver (which I recently bought and which has been working perfectly).
With the Win 7 desktop, I had to mess around a bit before finally getting the Bluetooth connectivity to work as it should. As I say above, some of this was due to my ignorance about what I was doing. Prior to getting this adapter, I'd used Bluetooth on tablets and smart phones, but this was the first time I used it on a computer.
But the good news for me is that, not only does this work perfectly with both machines, but the distance between the desktop to the aforementioned stereo with the Amazon Bluetooth receiver is 30 feet with a wall in between, and I get perfect connectivity with hiccups or stutters. I don't know if it was necessary, but when I was struggling to initially pair the Inateck dongle with the Amazon Bluetooth receiver, I brought the receiver into the room with the desktop, connected it to a small radio that has an auxiliary input, and paired the transmitter and receiver when they were within a few feet of one another. After pairing the Inateck adapter and the Amazon receiver, I put the receiver back onto the stereo, and I was unable to get and maintain a connection until I moved it about four feet to bring it closer to the desktop. (30 feet was as close as I could get without moving the whole stereo system around, which I was not about to do.) Those few feet obviously made the difference between no connection and a perfect connection.
When I ordered this adapter it was selling for a penny under nine, today it's a penny under ten, and I chose it because it got mostly good reviews and is cheaper than the other bestselling USB Bluetooth dongle here on Amazon.
Based on my experience, I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to use it on a computer running Vista or Win 7, as long as you are patient.
Most recent customer reviews
You can also use this on your Raspberry PI.