Inateck USB Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Micro Adapter USB Wireless Bluetooth Dongle, Compatible with Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1, Support A2DP Bluetooth Stereo Playback & EDR
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Upgrades Bluetooth support for Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1; Windows 8 or Higher System - No additional drivers are needed (with built-in drivers, drivers not needed for most common profiles)
- Extremely compact USB adapter; Supports A2DP stereo playback, Safe to leave in for laptop travel
- Convert non Bluetooth PC into Bluetooth enabled, connect with your Computer/Laptop with Bluetooth Enabled Devices such as keyboards, mice, headsets, speakers, printers, modems, serial devices, phones and more
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0+EDR Widcomm Bluetooth software; Latest Bluetooth specification v4.0 Class 1 with low energy technology, Backwards compatible with Bluetooth versions 2.1/2.0/3.0
- provide transmission rate up to 3Mbps and transmission distance up to 33ft/ 10m (In free space without interference)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Please install the program from the CD or download it from official website Inateck
Designed for maximum compatibility, small size, and low power, this Inateck adapter upgrades Windows PCs with the latest Bluetooth 4.0 support.
The adapter is a compact USB Class 1 Low Energy Bluetooth Adapter. It works with other Bluetooth devices within approximately 33ft (about 10m) radius, depending on environmental factors, with transfer rates up to 3 Mbps. The adapter offers the market leading Broadcom chipset and backwards compatibility with classic Bluetooth (1.x, 2.x and 3.x) devices.
Wireless Bluetooth keyboards, mice, headsets, speakers, printers, modems, serial devices, phones, and more.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (with included drivers)
Windows 8 or Higher System - No additional drivers are needed (with built-in drivers, drivers not needed for most common profiles)
- Physical Interface: USB2.0; Supports Bluetooth 4.0+EDR Widcomm; Build-in with Broadcom Chipset
- Transmission rate: up to 3Mb/s; Transmission distance: up to 10m (In free space without interference)
- Support A2DP Bluetooth Stereo Playback; Latest Bluetooth specification v4.0 Class 1 with low energy technology
- Convert non Bluetooth PC into Bluethooth enabled, Connected with keyboard, mouse, mobile phone to transfer files, while transferring audio via connecting Bluetooth speakers and Bluetooth headsets, also suited for Bluetooth printers etc.
-1 * Inateck Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter
-1 * Software CD
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It installed without issues and I was easily able to connect my Logitech H800 headset to the system. I primarily use it for GoToMeetings for my job, but it worked with the other audio functions I tested it with too.
So far, so good. It is functioning perfectly for what I need it to do. I'll return to edit if I experience any issues, but I don't anticipate any. The range seems pretty good, through an exterior wall and all the way back to my laundry room. I highly recommend this product, both for ease of setup and for functionality. The price was very good as well. :)
When I first plugged it in to a USB port, Windows 10 automatically installed the necessary drivers. However, even after the initial successful pairing of my AYL headphones to the Inateck BT adapter, my headphones wouldn't connect reliably on subsequent connection attempts.
To fix this, I had to Google and find the latest Broadcom Bluetooth driver software and driver package and install it. Now I can use the Broadcom BT software to manually initiate the connection between the adapter and the headphones. I wish the connection was made automatically after I simply turn on my headphones (like how it is with my Intel laptop). It is kind of a hassle to do it manually but at least I found a working and reliable solution.
Inateck replaced the defective unit with a new one! Thank you Inateck! The new unit installed easily (Windows 7 64) and has worked flawlessly for several days now. No dropouts as stated with the old one. I use this mainly with Jam wireless headphones and the sound quality is great. I am pleased that Inateck stands behind their product so well. I didn't contact them, they contacted me and wanted to get me a new unit. Kudos to Inateck!! If the device fails again I will add to this review but for now I am a very satisfied customer!
Update 08/21/15: Only a few days use and the device stop working. I tested it on two computers using Windows 7 and Windows 10. Installing the drivers and software from Broadcom site. The device is no longer recognized, systems do nothing when inserted to an USB port. It's down to 1 star after initial 4 star ratings. Disappointing after the initial very good impression, but it didn't last. Going back to Amazon.
Update: 09/24/16 OK I'm back again to four stars now. Inateck stood up to their product and sent me another unit free of charge. This one is working well for about three weeks now and as reliably as another unit from another company that is twice the price of the Inateck unit. The reason I am not giving it five stars is because I believe that the technology of Bluetooth and the drivers are still not fully refined and I am waiting for Broadcom to bring some new Windows 10 drivers. The native Windows 10 drivers work well, but some of the features present in the Broadcom software that were available for Windows 7 are still not here.
The bottom line is that if you are searching for an USB unit the Inateck is one that works very well and you have a company that stands behind its products, so you have basically nothing to loose if you buy it.
I am using mine with Sony Bluetooth headphones on my computers and Android phone and no problems connecting with either device.
Most recent customer reviews
You can also use this on your Raspberry PI.