Inateck PCI-E to USB 3.0 5-Port PCI Express Card and 15-Pin Power Connector, Mini PCI-E USB 3.0 Hub Controller Adapter, with Internal USB 3.0 20-PIN Connector - Expand Another Two USB 3.0 Ports
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- One Step Update your Computer to 5 ports USB3.0 Easily with PCI Express to USB3.0 Controller Adapter Card; 1 USB 3.0 20-pin Connector ( expand another two USB 3.0 ports )
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices; Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express I/O Card offers a simple solution for connecting to and using USB 3.0 devices on your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds
- Windows XP and Vista Users Please Note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0
Unlock 10% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Inateck PCI-E to USB 3.0 5-Port PCI Express Card and 15-Pin Power Connector, Mini PCI-E USB 3.0 Hub Controller Adapter, with Internal USB 3.0 20-PIN Connector - Expand Another Two USB 3.0 Ports
Inateck Superspeed 4 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card - Interface USB 3.0 4-Port Express Card Desktop with 15 Pin SATA Power Connector, [ Include with A 4pin to 2x15pin Cable + A 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-Cable ]
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Inateck Online||Inateck Online||Inateck Online||Inateck Online||Inateck Online||Feb Smart|
|Item Dimensions||5.2 x 5.8 x 1.1 in||2.76 x 4.72 x 0.71 in||5.2 x 5.8 x 1 in||5.2 x 5.8 x 1.1 in||2.95 x 4.72 x 0.71 in||0.8 x 5 x 3 in|
Due to frequently updated drivers, please download the latest version on our official website to enhance your using experience.
-Extend with 5 USB 3.0 downstream ports and 1 USB3.0 20-pin Connector (can expand another two USB 3.0 ports) for standard desktop PC
-Support UASP:70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 with UASP. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7(with included drivers)
Windows 8/10-No additional drivers are needed for Win8/10, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset
- If your PC's power supply unit only has free 4pin Molex plugs left, please use the enclosed 4pin Molex to SATA converter to power the card.Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents.
- If there is no free 15pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable。
- Internal USB3.0 20PIN Connector need work with USB3.0 20PIN Adapter to Achieve 2x USB3.0 Hosts - USB3.0 20PIN Adapter is not included in Package
- To ensure the PCI Express Card works properly, please first connect the PCI Express Card to your PC's power supply.
- Aggregate transfer speed up to 500 MB/s (500 MB/s in total for the whole). For Oculus Rift users, it is recommended to purchase two PCI-E cards for multiple sensors.
- This PCI-E card is not recommended to Kinect 2 users.
1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
1x SATA to 4 Pin Molex Power Converter (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
1x CD Driver
1x Mounting Screw
1x User's Manual
Top customer reviews
In any case, once that issue was resolved, I booted up the machine and Linux immediately recognized the new USB ports. I am impressed with how uneventful the entire experience was. Things just worked.
The only minor caveat is that the Fresco Logic 1100 XHCI chip on this card doesn't actually have seven independent USB ports. Instead, there is an internal USB hub on the card, that breaks out the 3 (?) physical ports into seven shared ports. This means, when plugging in multiple devices, it might require some experimentation to find the optimal combination of ports to use. But that's not really unusual; many USB cards have this issue.
So, overall, I am quite pleased with my purchase.
My, 'Lets say "friend", in his infinite wisdom' decided to take some bare wire, and install/splice in a fan into his Dad's computer case to hide some parts he 'borrowed', and burned out the on board USB controller in the process.
After some testing, and some repairs, I installed this card, turned the system on, and was shocked to see the mouse, and keyboard working in the UEFI GUI, and even in the LAN Rom Interface.
As for other stats on this card. I did do some comparisons, but not a lot.
My System's much older USB3 Card Vs His System's card (This Card)
Mine: 58MByte/s His: 69MByte/s
Mine: 38MByte/s His: 41MByte/s
Mine:18ms His: 10ms
It's surprising to see quality like this in this price range.
I don't think many can go wrong with this card unless they are looking for some rare, or proprietary feature.
If I had to give it a con of any kind I guess it would be. Well.. Uh, Erm.
That it can't vacuum, or wash dishes.
Although, maybe, with a USB2Serial adapter. It can help program robots that can!
I would like to share the outstanding customer service which I received from Inateck recently. Before everything, they are so responsive. Technicians are so knowledgeable about devices; thus, they provided practical solutions for me when I experienced a problem instead of merely replicating troubleshooting guides like a robot, which other retailers usually do. We always hesitate to purchase electronic devices due to unexpected problems. However, I believe you can buy anything from Inateck because they will give you always right solutions.
I have received a kindly email from Inateck. They really wanted to give me support.
Since I could feel that they really want to support a mere customer, I would like to give them more stars.
We can encounter a problem at any time when we purchase a product. The most important thing is retailers' attitudes toward consumers.
From that perspective, I will further purchase relevant products from INATECK.
When it comes to the speed, it is really good! (about 140mb/s).
However, when I hook this up to PCI-e x1 slot, the PC boots up automatically after shutting down my PC. :(
I this problem has not been solved by putting this to my extra PCI-e x16 (my mainboard supports SLI).
THE ONLY SOLUTION IS REMOVING THE CARD!!!
Want to solve this problem!!
Most recent customer reviews
They need to address these issues.