|Hard Drive||6 TB|
2 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will recover the data from the failed drive and return it to you on a new piece of external storage
- Covers new single-disk external hard drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction).
- Free shipping for in-lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn't recovered, you get your money back
Inateck FD2002 USB 3.0 to SATA Dual-Bay USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station with Offline Clone Function for 2.5"/3.5" HDD SSD SATA (SATA I/ II/ III), Support 2x 8TB and UASP, Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB 3.0 external, SATA-III internal, Especially made for 2.5 inch and 3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD, USB 3.0 SuperSpeed & supports UASP, even faster data transfer
- Integrated safeguards preventing overvoltage, leak currents, short circuits and peak voltage, interference and disturbance, guaranteed safer data transfer and access
- Support 2x 8TB hard drive; Support offline clone, no drivers needed, easy installation; Completely new cloning technology, computer-independent duplicating/cloning without computer support possible
- Stable and reliable DC power source: The power supply is highly efficient (12V, 3000mA), so that a stable energy supply is guaranteed; Entering sleep mode without operation in 30 minutes
- Package Includes: 1x USB 3.0 & SSD HDD SATA Docking Station; 1x USB 3.0 Cable; 1x 12V/3A Power Adapter; 1x Manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
2-bays USB 3.0 Docking Station with Offline Clone Function
- Need occasional access to bare drives or full backup to external bare drives? Want to clone your hard drive to SSD? This Super Speed USB 3.0 Hard Drive Docking Station is an ideal solution for you to enjoy your videos, photos, music and files easily by plugging in any 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD.
- With completely new cloning technology, Inateck FD2002 can copy your files from one disk to another without computer support. Ready for Plug and Play/Hot Swap and no Additional Driver is needed. Tool Free design allows plugging in Hard Drive without tools and screws in 3 seconds.
70% Faster than Traditional USB3.0 with UASP Transfer Protocol
High-class chipset ASM1156, enhanced with UASP Transfer Protocol, this dock lets you get the most out of the fastest drive technologies such as SATA III (6 Gbps) with performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller.
- Designed for 2.5 inch/3.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD and equipped with USB 3.0 super speed interface.
- Integrated safeguards preventing overvoltage, leak currents, short circuits and peak voltage, interference and disturbance, guaranteed safer data transfer and access.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10(32/64-bit), Mac OS, Linux.
- 1x USB 3.0 and SSD HDD SATA Docking Station.
- 1x USB 3.0 Cable.
- 1x 12V/3A Power Adapter.
- 1x Manual.
Inateck FD2002 Dual-Bay UASP USB 3.0 HDD Docking Station
Inateck FD1003 UASP USB 3.0 HDD Docking Station with Popup Button
Inateck FD2102 Aluminum Dual-Bay USB 3.0 HDD Docking Station with UASP
Inateck FD2005 USB 3.0 to SATA HDD Docking Station in Gamer Style with UASP
Inateck FD1008 USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Docking Station with Gamer Style
Inateck FD1006C Lay-Flat Hard Drive Docking Station with Dust Cover
|Compatible HDD||2.5/3.5 inch||2.5/3.5 inch||2.5/3.5 inch||2.5/3.5 inch||2.5/3.5 inch||2.5/3.5 inch|
|USB Interface||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0|
|Special function||Offline Clone||One-key pop-out||Offline Clone||Offline Clone||Gamer Style||Has a Dust Cover|
Compare with similar items
HDD/SSD Off-line Duplicator No PC required when cloning a hard drive - just plug both hard drives together and press the "Copy" button for several seconds until the LED begins flashing, and the cloning process will begin. Progress indicator with LED: 25% - 50% - 75% - 100%. Support UASP and SATA 6Gbps Available - The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk High-class chipset ASM1156, enhanced with UASP Transfer Protocol, this dock lets you get the most out of the fastest drive technologies such as SATA III (6 Gbps) with performance up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0 when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. Features - Supports offline cloning, with no drivers needed and easy installation - Support 2x 8TB hard drive; Supports 2.5" & 3.5" SATA (SATA I/II/III) HDD and SSD - Equipped with USB3.0; Support SATA III (6 Gbps) and UASP for optimal performance; Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 - Compatible Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS 9.1/10.8.4 or above - On/Off power switch; LED light indicates Power and Activity status; Initiates sleep mode after 30 minutes of no operation Attention - The target disk must be larger than the source disk. - Please backup files in the target hard drive before cloning. Any files in target hard drive will be overwritten when offline cloning occurs. - To avoid data transfer errors, overheating and damage to the device please make sure that there are no faulty driver cells. - To avoid data loss, do not remove or insert drives when one drive is working in the docking station. Please power off the docking station before removing.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Supports 6TB drives. Confirmed with Western Digital Red 3.5" 6TB drives. Note: My retail box said "Supports 4TB". (Old packaging??)
- Lightweight but hearty plastic. Has rubber feet but moves around easily without the weight of hard drives in it.
- Can access both drives simultaneously while doing normal file operations like reading, writing, etc.
- Crystal Disk Mark shows 197MB/s sequential write speeds over USB3.0 to a Western Digital Red 3.5" 6TB drive spinning at 5700 rpm. USB diagnostics indicate that it is indeed connecting at SuperSpeed.
- No issues connecting at USB2.0 speeds on my old laptop.
- Auto-installed all drivers in Windows 7 Home Premium x64. Also worked just fine after upgrading to Windows 10.
- Comes with a clear plastic form-fitting cover to keep out dust. The plastic is the same as the thick plastic used in retail packaging these days...the stuff that requires scissors to get into the package.
- Comes with one USB3.0 data cable.
- You might experience conflicts trying to perform simultaneous operations that require locking a disk. I experienced lockups that necessitated powering down the dock if I attempted to run Checkdisk or Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics on both disks simultaneously.
- It's been a little glitchy a couple times when I inserted two drives simultaneously, as if it had difficulty recognizing both hard drives if they were spinning up simultaneously. I've had the best luck in those situations by turning off the dock with the power button, inserting the drives, and turning the dock back on. Or, inserting one drive, letting it be fully recognized in Win7, then inserting the second drive.
- Standard 9mm 2.5" or thinner hard drives are easy to flex back and forth once they're installed. There's a slight gap between the drives and the dock plastic, so the drives don't have a lot of lateral support. Be careful that you don't put undue stress on the drive connections after installation.
I'm quite pleased with quality and performance thus far.
Note: when using the standalone cloning feature, make sure the USB cable is unplugged. Press and hold the clone button for 3 seconds. Release the button, and the 100% LED should light. Press the clone button again, and the cloning process should begin. The 25% LED should begin blinking to let you know that cloning is in progress.
- Standalone cloning feature. Faster and more convenient than connecting to my computer via USB 3.0 and tying it up for a few hours.
- Progress meter that let's you know how far along the cloning process is.
- USB 3.0 allows you to connect the dock to just about any desktop/laptop.
Good value for the money. Not as full featured as a professional cloning device, but it gets the job done.
This item works well. Plug and play installation. Has an external small power pack that plugs into an AC outlet to power the drives. Plugs into a USB port, and allows the reuse of older 3.5 inch drives as well as the newer 2.5 inch drives. I took several 3.5 inch external drives out of their plastic cases and used them with this. Very convenient. No more individual power bricks / wall warts for the external drives!
I am migrating to 2.5 inch drives, and this works well with them also. When I eventually move entirely to 2.5 inch drives this will be useful in transferring data from the larger to the smaller format drives, as it supports both sizes (I tried this already).
I have found that one does not need to wait for the computer to boot before inserting drives. The Inateck 'holder' is connected via USB, and the computer views it as an USB device. I leave it populated with bare drives, and they things work out fine. The drives come up automatically upon any attempt to access them.
Data transfer speeds are in the normal range for USB 3.0. If transferring from a drive in the Inateck to/from the computer we are talking about 60 - 90 MB/s. If you are talking about transferring between two disks in the Inateck, via the computer, we are talking about 50 - 60MB/s, since the data travels both ways through a single USB 3 port. However, the Inatech has the option of transferring data between the two plugged in disks without going through the computer. The documentation says this occurs much faster (around 140 MB/s?...don't have the documentation in front of me at the moment). The device does not have to be plugged into the computer when using it to do this 'disk cloning' operation. I have used it to copy one encrypted disk to another, and it worked fine.
Another nice feature is the automatic power down of individual drives in the Inateck holder. After a period of non-use, a drive will power down. This happens to each drive individually. Should an app or user try to access that drive, it automatically powers back up. No intervention on your part required.
If you found this review helpful, please click 'yes' below.
Most recent customer reviews
1) Documentation is horrible.
2) It is VERY hard to get the 'timing' to get it to copy. (Hold down button for three seconds...Read more