Inateck Felt Storage Pouch Bag Case for Accessory (Mouse, Cellphone, Cables, SSD, HDD Enclosure, Power Bank and More) - Dark Gray
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact and portable, the sleeve pouch also has a fashionable look.
- The pouch is made of high quality felt which is soft and durable.
- Usage: It can provide space for your small things like your mouse, cellphone (up to 4.7" screen, e.g. iPhone 7), cellphone chargers, cables, SSD, HDD Enclosure, power bank, etc. You can even use it as a cosmetic bag.
- Size: internal 13.5×9.5×3cm / 5.31*3.74*1.18 inch, external 15×11×4cm / 5.91*4.33*1.57 inch. Weight: 30g.
- Note: No soaking. Dry cleaning or wiping it with a wet fabric. Cover it with a cotton fabric if you want to iron it.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A Great Protector
This little felt sleeve pouch can be used to protect your accessories from bumps and scratches. There is an elastic cable to roll up the bag. No matter if you want to put it in your bag or hold it in your hand, it will always keep your accessories safe.
Light and Elegant
Made of high quality felt, this pouch is practical and durable. Thanks to its compact size and lightweight material, you can take it with you all the time. Timeless grey felt design plus a truly classic appearance; this pouch will certainly add up to your elegant look.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's what mine has been good for so far, when filling it about to capacity (to give you an idea of the practical size/usability):
- Macbook Pro charger and USB mouse
- Set of inking pens and very small notebook
- Plug-in guitar tuner, set of guitar picks, and a guitar pedal
- About 5 rolled-up small cables
- 4-5 standard pill bottles
I haven't had mine for very long, but it doesn't feel like it will wear down quickly with regular use.
It offers good protection but if for some reason one of the corners is squashed with something heavy it will get deformed.
It is not something to throw anywhere in your backpack for sure