- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 5 hours and 6 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Gildan Media, LLC
- Audible.com Release Date: November 20, 2009
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002Y2Q97U
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs Audiobook – Unabridged
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It teaches you how to utilize the following online tools to achieve this purpose:
1. Google - with VERY basic principles on SEO (Search Engine Optimization). You will need to get other books written specifically on SEO.
2. Company Website. It introduces website best practices such as how to use landing page, including a call-to-action (details see below) in EVERY page of your website.
3. Social Networking and Bookmarking Sites e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, StumbleUpon, Youtube. It teaches you what you should do with your sites e.g. Search for groups relevant to your industry and estabish a group of your own, make sure your group is more focused and is more relevant to your business (e.g. create an "inbound marketing group" instead of "online marketing group"). I particularly like the part on how to use StumbleUpon to attract audience (Spend time reading and voting articles, befriend with people who post articles that intrigue you, and slowly, ONLY AFTER you have done all those steps, you can submit your own articles)
4. The best part of the book is what I would call "Funnel Management" - how to turn website visitors to engaged visitors (leads) and then to customers. For visitors to become leads, you need to engage them with call-to-action offers e.g. "GET A FREE TRIAL!", the whole purpose of these call-to-action offers is to get visitors to fill out a form so that you can get building a CRM database.
5. Tracking your "online footprint" using tools like [...]. The most important thing is to track the source of your visitors of your website and measure how many of them finally become your customer. This is important since it helps you decide how to allocate your marketing budget.
All in all, this is THE BOOK for beginners of online + non-interruptive marketing. Since this is meant for beginners, it tries to touch on EVERY ASPECT of inbound marketing and to give you a BRIEF OVERVIEW on how to can use the tools to boost your company's populatiry. To enrich understanding on the topic, I suggest you read:
1. Satisfied Customers Tell Three Friends, Angry Customers Tell 3,000: Running a Business in Today's Consumer-Driven World(some overlapping is inevitable, but this book focuses on how to improve business by tracking what is said about your company, using different online tools)
2. Get Content Get Customers: Turn Prospects into Buyers with Content Marketing Inbound marketing starts with creating remarkable content. This book tells you what makes remarkable content.
3. A MUST-READ marketing book on non-interruptive marketing (though not specifically on online marketing): The Next Evolution of Marketing: Connect with Your Customers by Marketing with Meaning
Will post reviews on the above three books soon.
This isn't a internet marketing (display advertising) handbook. Nor does it explain audience based targeting. The book focuses strictly on the SEO through inbound marketing. You can obtain most of the contents of this book, which was written by Hubspot founders, from the hubspot.com website.
1)Good information on how to generate higher click rates on a webpage through more frequent search engine returns.
2)No Technical details. Written for non-techies.
3)Written by well-known experts in inbound marketing.
1)No technical details. Written for non-techies.
2)No information other than SEO inbound marketing. If you are looking for information on DMP,SSP,DSP, Ad Exchange etc. that is highly related to display advertising, then you will be disappointed.
3)Most of the information is available free at hubspot.com