Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online Paperback – September 2, 2014
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Covering everything from website design to creating strategy, the book is a well-written and (somewhat) entertaining take on how to use the web to create a successful sales strategy (Entrepreneur Middle East, January 2015)
From the Back Cover
This fully updated and revised edition of Inbound Marketing builds on the enormous international success of the book that launched the inbound marketing movement. It provides the new playbook you need to get more free traffic from Google, build a business blog, create a social media following and analyze which of your marketing efforts are working.
With coverage of updated Search Engine Optimization tactics and the latest tools to build a social media following, marketing experts and HubSpot founders Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah provide detailed advice on how to get found online and convert visitors to leads and customers.
This fully updated edition includes new material??on the impact social media has on search and also provides a high-level overview of what viral marketing actually is. Inside you’ll find:
- New sections on visual content, tools as content, and Google+
- A new chapter on viral marketing for mere mortals
- A bonus section on startup/entrepreneurial marketing
With Inbound Marketing, you'll gain access to insights from thousands of companies that have seen the power of this new model work for their own companies.
“If you’ve been looking for a trustworthy primer on getting found online, here’s a great place to start. Buy one for your clueless colleague too.”
—SETH GODIN, author of Meatball Sundae
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
The book, in my opinion, qualifies academically as a primary reading for select undergraduate level courses focused on lead nurturing. The recommendation is based on the following:
1) As pioneers in the field, the authors provide a convincing argument why marketing should be taught using non-interrupting, permissive approaches to trust building. Especially at a time when scholars and practitioners are bombarded with complex optimization strategies, brand storytelling trends, ever changing mobile marketing strategies and costly engagement tactics, this book serves as a refresher as to why we got here in the first place. Concepts like building remarkable content, using your website as a marketing hub, designing effective landing pages and strategic placing the right calls to action are often lost in today’s overcrowded library of content marketing books.
2) The book is well organized to fit a funnel strategy especially useful for sales personnel. Early chapters deal with getting found by prospects through quality content, social media and legitimate SEO tactics. Subsequent chapters take readers through the sales conversion process while updating us on visual content and software tools. Most books take the opposite approach, thereby making the case for revenue generation rather weak. This book’s focus on attracting, tracking and building trust at the right stage in a buyer’s decision cycle is a far better approach to convincing skeptical social media adopters that inbound marketing produces results.
3) As experienced marketing automation providers, Halligan and Shah offer credible and proven examples of tracking and advancing prospects through the sales funnel.
4) The book is one of few oriented to entrepreneurs seeking start-up adoption of inbound marketing.
Highly recommended to any type of marketer. Outbound marketing is so intrusive. Inbound not only makes sense but the leads from it are warm and already know about you and how you can help.
Cannot wait for the next book.
We found answers to most of our questions and valuable steps to setup our program.
Wish we had this from the beginning. The Startup Marketing Checklist on page 175 is the
best and most complete I have seen.