Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Inbound Marketing, Revised and Updated: Attract, Engage, and Delight Customers Online Paperback – September 2, 2014
|New from||Used from|
Excel 2016 For Dummies Video Training
Discover what Excel can do for you with self-paced video lessons from For Dummies. Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Back Cover
This fully updated and revised edition of Inbound Marketing builds on the enormous international success of the book that launched the inbound marketing movement. It provides the new playbook you need to get more free traffic from Google, build a business blog, create a social media following and analyze which of your marketing efforts are working.
With coverage of updated Search Engine Optimization tactics and the latest tools to build a social media following, marketing experts and HubSpot founders Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah provide detailed advice on how to get found online and convert visitors to leads and customers.
This fully updated edition includes new material??on the impact social media has on search and also provides a high-level overview of what viral marketing actually is. Inside you’ll find:
- New sections on visual content, tools as content, and Google+
- A new chapter on viral marketing for mere mortals
- A bonus section on startup/entrepreneurial marketing
With Inbound Marketing, you'll gain access to insights from thousands of companies that have seen the power of this new model work for their own companies.
“If you’ve been looking for a trustworthy primer on getting found online, here’s a great place to start. Buy one for your clueless colleague too.”
—SETH GODIN, author of Meatball Sundae
Top Customer Reviews
The book, in my opinion, qualifies academically as a primary reading for select undergraduate level courses focused on lead nurturing. The recommendation is based on the following:
1) As pioneers in the field, the authors provide a convincing argument why marketing should be taught using non-interrupting, permissive approaches to trust building. Especially at a time when scholars and practitioners are bombarded with complex optimization strategies, brand storytelling trends, ever changing mobile marketing strategies and costly engagement tactics, this book serves as a refresher as to why we got here in the first place. Concepts like building remarkable content, using your website as a marketing hub, designing effective landing pages and strategic placing the right calls to action are often lost in today’s overcrowded library of content marketing books.
2) The book is well organized to fit a funnel strategy especially useful for sales personnel. Early chapters deal with getting found by prospects through quality content, social media and legitimate SEO tactics. Subsequent chapters take readers through the sales conversion process while updating us on visual content and software tools. Most books take the opposite approach, thereby making the case for revenue generation rather weak.Read more ›
Also doubles as an advertisement for various other online services and sites from the author.
"Just as the rules from door-to-door didn’t translate to out- bound mass marketing, the rules from outbound marketing do not apply to inbound marketing. You can’t simply move your advertising budget and 30-second TV spot, online—it won’t work. Pushing a message at a potential customer when that message has not been requested will fail as a major source of new customers, and by extension, revenue, for most companies."
If you are starting out, or need to fine-tune (wipe out the old and hit the refresh button), this book is a must-read for everyone, not just college students. The folks at Hubspot do a great job. More so, they are not afraid to share epic content in the clouds with us - at no extra cost.
We found answers to most of our questions and valuable steps to setup our program.
Wish we had this from the beginning. The Startup Marketing Checklist on page 175 is the
best and most complete I have seen.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like that the book gives real life examples how why inbound marketing works. I read it as a refresher.
Highly recommended to any type of marketer. Read more
Needed to buy this for a course I'm taking but really great read for anyone trying to get a good overview of pertinent information related to social media.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
A great read for anyone looking to learn more about content marketing or really kick up their program. I've bought 20 copies (so far) to use with others at work. Really great!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Want to learn about inbound? Buy this book.
They do a great job of providing examples, but not in the same way some other "business" books just tell you success... Read more
It's really important to know all this and this was a valuable bookPublished 4 months ago by Kristijan Janusic