- File Size: 358 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Publication Date: March 1, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00BNV9T34
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,456,699 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #77 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Canon Law
- #273 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Canon Law
- #945 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Bible Study & Reference > Biographies > Popes & the Vatican
The Inbox of Pope Francis -The Urgent Agenda Kindle Edition
|Length: 83 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
This "author" falsely claims the Church claims "exclusive access to Heaven." Show me where that is taught? This intentionally ignorant "author" is creating strawmen just so he has a way to fill the pages of his non-publishable digital-only manifesto.
And someone claiming the Church denigrates women by not supporting their murder in the womb or pumping their body full of chemicals like the birth control group 1 carcinogen, is laughable.
Haters gonna hate. Stick to Jesus, friends. The gates of hell shall not prevail against HIS church.
If a book like this was written about a minority or a non-Christian religion (e.g. Muslim, Jews, etc.), then the secular left would be demanding that the printing presses immediately stop, all copies seized and burned and the author "re-educated."
Reading the description alone it is clear this man has no understanding of the faith for which he feels compelled to list the steps for our next Pope to "solve".
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this book shows how much the new pope has to give attention to. of course there is way too much on his plate, and he will need to give priority to those issues he holds as the best... Read morePublished on August 12, 2013 by verushka krigovsky
In an engaging style this thought-provoking fact-based book covers the scandalous and repugnant behavior of the Romam Catholic Church's management. Read morePublished on April 1, 2013 by TomDjr
David Sadtler is a rare combination of high intellect, ability to express complex ideas very simply and a lifelong quest to understand religion and its impact. Read morePublished on March 13, 2013 by Stephen H Baum (Consignment)
The timing of this book couldn't be better as Benedict XVI steps down as pope. Will the new pope listen to Sadtler? It's about time there is serious change in the church!Published on March 9, 2013 by Keith Miller
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Catholicism > Popes & the Vatican
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Canon Law
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Worship & Devotion
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Catholicism > Popes & the Vatican
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Churches & Church Leadership > Canon Law