Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Inc. [Print + Kindle]
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Subscription Length: 1 year auto-renewal|Change
Price:$9.97+ Free shipping

on May 4, 2013
Great editorial team that produces articles which contain useful ideas, suggestions and tips for all business owners in each issue. All areas are covered, funding, operations, staffing, dealing with problems.
on February 8, 2011
I love this magazine. It isn't covered in ads, and the articles are varied enough to keep it interesting every time. I like reading about start-ups, franchise owners, small business owners, and wage-slave-turned-millionaire stories. It's also tech-savvy and geared toward a younger (20-40) audience, not to people who ran businesses thirty years ago.
on August 4, 2016
Great magazine with tons of interesting articles. I'm learning a lot about today's entrepreneurs and startups. As a designer whos goal is to start a business I find this magazine very helpful! I can literally read an entire issue in a day. I get hooked and inspired by the articles.
on November 7, 2011
I'm thinking of opening my own business and this magazine is helping me out with fresh ideas. Great Product, I would recommend it to all my friends and some of them have already started reading it by borrowing my old ones.
on June 24, 2014
I enjoy reading the articles and like the portability of this magazine in its kindle edition. Lots of great articles by / about successful entrepreneurs and great advice for running a business! I highly recommend this to anyone who has their own business.
VINE VOICEon January 5, 2014
As a CEO of a mid-sized tech company, there are a few go-to magazines that I make sure to read on a regular basis, and this is one. It provides insights into business, business trends, ideas and articles that are on point, useful, and easy to read and implement. It is should be on any CEO's short list.
on December 14, 2013
Giving this to our son-in-law for the second year - he reads it cover to cover. Also got him Entrepreneur Magazine, but he liked Inc. better and asked to have that renewed for Christmas. He highly recommends this magazine.
on August 12, 2016
Was a very good informative magazine. There has started to be more fluff and they are always putting business owners stories in that fit their agenda but rarely the other view point. This month Eric Schurenberg had to mention immigrants and how there's a referendum on them this election. That's the garbage the left keeps bringing up but the right is saying nothing about legal immigrants. Which is who is mentioned in this magazine. There's a big difference between legal and Illegal. I don't get what is so hard to comprehend those terms are pretty black and white. And this Eric guy is always trying to push the Affordable Care Act like it isn't that bad while in reality it's devastating to businesses. When my subscription runs out I will not be renewing due to the liberal bias they are pushing more and more every issue. Such a shame they couldn't stay neutral like they did for so long.
on November 2, 2009
Love this magazine. It really gets inside the minds of successful small business people and entrepreneurs. Interviews always have interesting questions, which of course, get interesting answers.

Good stuff on pitching, sales, VC, current business climate, and also technology. Each month, it's like sitting down with some of the most successful business people in the country.
on February 28, 2008
Inc. has accomplished what I believe to be one of the most challenging feats for a modern publication. They have engaged a niche group of enthusiasts without losing anybody in the process. This is an accessible magazine for all entrepreneurs or anyone with a passion to do what they do even better.

The variety of information covered in Inc. allows for an inspiring and informative experience every time I receive my next issue. I have a neat stack of back issues next to my desk. If the March issue isn't entirely relevant to my business today, there is a very good chance that it will be next month.

Buy it. Read it. A+