- Save 10% each on Pioneer 15W Portable Floodlight offered by LOFTEK Direct when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code 2ICRT2H6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Pioneer 6W Portable Floodlight Black when you purchase 1 or more Pioneer 15W Portable Floodlight offered by LOFTEK Direct. Enter code BOWJKL5U at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
LED Work Light, 15W (60W Incandescent) Cordless Flood Light, USB Power Bank Function with 6600mah Rechargeable Battery by LOFTEK
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$15.00 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two in One: Portable, cordless floodlight which doubles as a battery-charging power bank. Two light modes—white floodlight and flashing red/blue SOS mode.
- Portable Power: 15 watt, equal to 60-Watt Incandescent in an ultra-compact body; 6,600mAh battery capacity with 5V/2A charging for mobile devices.
- Designed by LOFTEK: Durable aluminum and steel housing with adjustable stand/handle. Energy-efficient and IP65 dust/waterproof rating.
- What You Get: LOFTEK Pioneer LED Cordless Floodlight, USB charging cable, user guide, warranty card.
- LOFTEK’s Guarantee: All products include a 12-month, unlimited warranty against manufacturing defects when purchased from LOFTEK
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About the LOFTEK Pioneer 15W Cordless Floodlight
One small step for LOFTEK, one giant leap for LED technology. The Pioneer is a compact and cordless floodlight that goes wherever you do. Powered by our latest LED bulbs, it's bright enough to light up the night without overheating. USB-rechargeable with power-bank functionality, it's power in the palm of your hand.
While the Pioneer can be used at a fixed location as a standard floodlight with the attached 360-degree stand/mounting bracket, it was born to explore with its rechargeable 6,600mAh battery and 5V/2A USB output for use as a backup mobile power bank.
Three lighting modes help you get the job done. The white floodlight features two modes—bright and blinding—and the third mode is a red/blue flashing light SOS mode for emergency use. Fully controlled by two low-profile buttons.
Made of rugged, reinforced aluminum and iron with a recessed plexiglass window. IP65-rated; completely sealed against dust and low-pressure water jets (do not submerge in water). A silicone seal protects the USB interface from the elements.
Shoot Distance: 20m
Beam Angle: >120 degree
CCT (Correlated Color Temperature): 5500K-6000K
CRI (Color Rendering Index): Ra>70
Battery Capacity: 6600mAh
Working Time: About 4-7 hours
Charge Time: About 6 hours
1xPioneer 15W floodlight
1. The indicator light glows red when device charging and turns green when device is fully charged.
2. When the device has low power, the indicator light will flash red.
1. White Mode: Press and hold POWER for two seconds for maximum brightness mode. Tap once for power-saving mode. Tap again to turn off.
2. SOS Mode: Press and hold SOS for two seconds for red/blue SOS mode. Tap once to turn off.
Size: 1-Pack | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***UPDATE***Loftek read my review within just a few hours of posting it. They contacted me and offered to send me a replacement free of charge. They said it was still under warranty. I thought that was pretty great customer service. I never even tried contacting them because I figured I was just out of luck. It seems rare these days that companies stand behind their products so I was really pleased when they reached out to me like that.