Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Incase City Compact Backpack - Heather Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPACT, STREAMLINED STORAGE: Perfect for the city commuter who prefers a smaller carrying solution, it features a front zippered compartment with organization features and a spacious primary compartment for carrying MacBook, iPad, documents and more, along with purposeful pockets for organizing extra accessories and other essentials. The internal laptop compartment stores up to a 16-inch MacBook.
- LAPTOP PROTECTION: The City Compact Backpack features a 360-degree padded, faux-fur lined laptop compartment for optimal MacBook protection.
- SLIM, COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Incase created the City Compact Backpack with soft design lines and a slim, compact profile while maintaining the essential storage space every commuter needs. It also features adjustable shoulder straps for added comfort and a customized fit.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY: Constructed with durable 270 x 500D blended weave polyester.
- QUICK ACCESS TOP POCKET: A zippered top pocket provides quick access to additional storage.
More Fashion Picks For You
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Incase City Backpack - Heather Black
Incase ICON Laptop Backpack - Fits up to 15" Laptop
Incase EO Travel Backpack [Fits up to 17" MacBook Pro] -
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Todays Deals||Todays Deals||Incase Designs Corp||outfitYOURS|
|Color||Heather Black/Gunmetal Grey||Heather Black||Black||Heather Grey|
|Item Dimensions||18.00 x 13.00 x 5.00 inches||20.50 x 13.50 x 5.50 inches||19.00 x 13.00 x 9.00 inches||21.50 x 15.00 x 5.00 inches|
|Item Weight||1.41 lbs||2.00 lbs||1.74 lbs||0.16 ounces|
|Size||One Size||One Size||One Size||One Size|
Protect, organize and carry your MacBook and other essentials in our stylish full-size laptop backpack. The City Compact Backpack features 360-degree padded laptop compartment, quick-access pockets and padded shoulder straps.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've only used this backpack about a few dozen times since purchase (I don't use it everyday). So it's still very new. Other day I went to zip the top pocket and the pull string broke off (see photo). I can't repair it since the string is fused to the inside of the plastic pull tab. How are these made so cheaply? This is an $80 backpack folks!
- IMPORTANT: This is really a thin profile laptop backpack. And IS NOT a normal sized backpack that can "also hold a laptop". Make sense?
- A laptop, Gym shoes/clothes will fit and then this bag is FULL. If you want more room.. a different bag is prob better for your needs.
Now, knowing and understanding that... it's the most AMAZING kick ass backpack I think I've ever come upon... period!
- Top notch solid construction. This bag will be around for a while!
- Bag is firm and has structure. It's not loose and slouchy like an empty balloon.
- Feels GREAT wearing it, the straps hug just right! I don't want to take it off.
- The back of the bag looks better than the front of most competitors bags.
- Lots and lots of pockets, compartments, for pens, wallets/small notepads, etc. You're not going to lose much in this bag.
- The top pouch on the outside is completely lined with a deep pile luxurious faux fur. I was confused by this but quickly figured out it's the pouch you would be putting your ipod, iphone and other devices you don't want scratched. GENIUS attention to detail!
- I can already tell I'm going to be getting asked often about the bag!
- Access to the main compartment is about 30% of the access of what you'd expect from a normal backpack (it doesn't zip all the way down the sides). I LIKE this mainly because it keeps everything from spilling out. But because the bag is black inside it may be hard to find small items at the bottom if you're not in a well lit room.
- Great travel carry on/companion bag for the airport!
- Design is hip, urban, professional all in one.
Highly recommended if you're looking for a compact profile bag that looks great and is very versatile.
BUT, if you're looking for a backpack that has lots of room for stuff along with a laptop this is not the bag for you.
They really have reinvented the backpack!!!
Now for the negatives. Incase quality has taken a nose dive. This backpack is not meant to last you. The first one I got I returned for warranty replacement 3 months after purchase for a popped seam in the strap. I got the run around with my repair request (note, incase customer service does not care about you or your faulty bag). After I finally got a one time courtesy replacement, here I am 2 months later with the inner mesh pocket separating from the elastic band. Stay away from incase, and look into Aer bags which are amazing quality it seems. I will be wearing this backpack until it absolutely falls apart (which will be soon), and then will be looking to purchasing an Aer work bag.
Top international reviews
Had to reorder as first order went missing due to Hermes courier being terrible.
Enough room for my MBP, gym kit and trainers and plenty more.
Doesn't slide around and is sleek in design.
great for my 13' macbook
En la zona exterior tiene otro bolsillo aterciopelado perfecto para las gafas, y uno más grande donde cabe perfectamente un iPad Pro de 11", además de un par de bolis y la calculadora.
En el bolsillo principal caben el portátil, una libreta de las gordas y un tupper de cristal apilados en grosor, lo que está muy, muy bien.
Si estás dispuest@ a gastarte un poco de dinero en una mochila, esta es tu mejor opción.
Per il resto sarebbe un ottimo zaino, gli interni sono piacevoli al tatto e proteggono bene gli oggetti. Mancherebbe solo un portaborracce esterno.
Sin duda alguna volvería a comprar esta mochila.