Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on September 17, 2012
I purchased this bag as a computer/work bag for when i travel on business (which is very often for me).

This bag is perfect for my needs.

Large compartment is perfect for my 15" laptop and also padded so i don't worry about damage. In front of that is a smaller compartment that fits my ipad perfectly. across the main compartment there are also a series of smaller areas that fit camera, phone, or other smaller sized items so you don't have to worry about them getting banged up in the loose area when you are traveling.

Aside from the specialized compartments noted above, the main area is also more than big enough for book / notebooks / magazines, or if i'm on a shorter trip i can fit enough clothes for a day or two so i don't even need another bag.

The best part is the outer construction - and this was my main reason for purchasing this bag. The outer material is a denim like material that seems very strong and sturdy and unlikely to rip.

I have brought this on at least a dozen trips since i purchased it and i highly recommend this to anyone looking, it is very possibly the best bag i have ever purchased.
on August 12, 2012
I bought this backpack just because of the physical appearance. I had read other reviews that just said how good it looks and how everyone you know will comment on how good the backpack looks. That is all true, its crazy true...everyone who has seen the backpack tells me how good it looks. The reason I gave this 4 stars though is because of some functionality in the design. The backpack has very few compartments compared to other backpacks which is good if you want to keep your traveling light and not have a buch of things inside. The one main problem for me is the zipper. It is one of those big interlock zippers which is partly good because it is less likely to breakdown (i think) but it is kind of tough to open and close...specially because there is a tough flap that covers it. I'm hoping overtime it gets easier. Other than that this backpack is truly beautiful looking and if you're looking for a backpack that everyone will comment on, this is it.
on August 6, 2012
I use this to tote around my 17" macbook pro, yes the 17s fit... There's very little protection, however. you just have to always be careful not to slam your bag down on the floor.
I primarily purchased this for it's look, and I would buy it again. After months of owning and using it daily, it still looks nice. I also ride my bike while wearing this.. not uncomfortable at all.
on September 11, 2012
This backpack is a perfect bag to use around campus. It has a great space for you to put your laptop with all of the charging accessories. It also has plenty of space left in the main pocket for your books and binders. With its 2 extra pockets you have a perfect space for your iPod when you are walking around campus. And the very front pocket is very helpful, just a tad bit small for a secondary pocket. All over a great backpack that is very spacious and extremely comfortable to wear around campus.
on August 23, 2014
This looks and feels incredible. Beautiful design and looks just like the first picture with the red tabs (not brown) very very cool and slick! Inside is very cool with red lining. The back has a very comfortable mesh that has good cushion to it. Extremly happy.
on December 14, 2012
Great backpack. Looks great, feels great, ton of pockets. Nice interior for my multiple devices.

It'd be Perfect if they had a retina variation as my laptop is a little slimmer than the sleeve provided.

On a side note, the iPad mini fits in both the laptop and tablet pockets but both are huge in comparison.
on July 12, 2012
I got this backpack for college in the fall and it is great! i fit my MBP 13', Ipad, a filled binder, and the charger and it feels super light! It has a slim look and it very fashionable. I havent used it for school yet but im sure it will be great. it is perfect so far!
on December 6, 2015
Bought this for a friend as a going away college gift and say's it's a pretty good pack!
on June 30, 2012
I have never had a bag that has consistently received compliments. It works great, and its simple design is eye-catching to most folks. Several friends and colleagues have gone as far as to buy a bag of their own after seeing mine.
on January 2, 2012
Love this bag... Totally fits Everything, iPhone, MacBook air, and my iPad. Plenty of extra space for all your accessories and the occasional textbook. Highly recommend great quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.