Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on September 22, 2016
Picked this up for less than 15 bucks which is an absolute steal for Incase sleeves. This is a very simple sleeve - there are no zippers or closures. You simply slide your laptop into the slot and stretch the flap over and around the exposed end.

I'm using it with an early 2015 model Macbook Air 11". My only complaint is that it is a little bit too small for the computer. It is difficult to get the flap to stretch around the outside of the computer, and when you do get it closed, the opening is stretched and the gap won't fully close up.

That said, for the price I'm not really complaining. It gets the job done nicely.
on February 28, 2015
Purchased for use with my new 11" MacBook Air. I was looking for something to protect the laptop in my travel backpack. I use a backpack in lieu of a traditional briefcase/laptop bag for business and travel. This works very well, the fit is very snug (in a good way) and it looks sharp. I am a bit of a snob when it comes to bags and pouches and I did plenty of searching until I decided on this product. Incase makes good stuff and is available at the Apple Store, better pricing here on Amazon.
on October 21, 2015
I can't believe the good reviews could be about this particular product. I've been using an InCase for my other Mac for years, and absolutely love it: It's easy to use (zipper opening across its length), compact, provides great protection, and is washable. I recently got this one for the 11' Macbook Air, however, and it is a total disappointment in design and functionality. The opening is formed by a small slit on a narrow end (close to the top) with the bottom part of the sleeve housing most of the computer and the top part of the sleeve meant to be pulled up and over the Mac to fully enclose it. Unfortunately, this procedure is near impossible to accomplish - because the opening is so small and the top part is so tight. Also, due to the stress imposed on both ends of the opening, they will rip in no time. Sorry InCase, I'm returning this model. Stick with your sleeves with zipper openings across the length.
on October 5, 2016
Very snug fit and I like how the opening is near the "incase" brand instead of at the end of the case. You basically have to fold the top portion back to get your laptop. Its a neoprene sleeve so dont expect a lot of protection like you would a hardcase. It is padded a good amount though. I have the macbook air 11 inch and i recommend this if you just need a little protection. If your laptops takes some serious abuse look into something else.
VINE VOICEon November 23, 2013
If you can possibly get this beautifully made, cushy black neoprene (fleece-lined) sleeve on your MacBook Air, it is a great, snug, protective fit, with a solid feel.

Unfortunately, I just about sliced off a thumb on my MacBook Air's sharp edges trying to get the final corner of the cover flipped over. A friend of mine with much meatier paws tried it too, and I watched him struggle for 3 minutes, 45 seconds to insert the computer into the case. This simply isn't practical for regular use, and by the time it stretches a bit to fit more easily, it will look baggy at the edge.

Back to Amazon, and back to the Incase designers for this one.
on February 12, 2014
This is a high quality and durable sleeve for the MacBook Air. The lining inside is plush, and the exterior is more rugged. I've used this for transporting my Mac back and froth to class, the airport, work, and just about everywhere else. The sleeve still looks new. The only complaint is how stiff the opening is. You have to pull with some force to get the Mac out. It's not difficult or anything crazy, but it's not as simple as a traditional sleeve. But I imagine without the rigidity the Mac could slip out. There is no zipper.
on April 7, 2013
I am just not satisfied with this sleeve for my 2012 Macbook Air 11" laptop. I previously had the Speck PixelSleeve (http://www.amazon.com/Speck-PixelSleeve-11-Inch-MacBook-Ultrabook/dp/B004LWL9A8) on my previous Macbook Air, which was sadly stolen along with my sleeve. The Speck case is simply superior to the Incase sleeve, and I would have ordered it again if it hadn't been out of stock.

The Incase sleeve is too tight for my liking, and it is difficult to take on and off the computer. The top flap is very difficult to slip over the computer, too difficult for comfort. The top flap also does not extend over the bottom portion of the sleeve like the Speck sleeve, leaving a gap between the two sections where you can see the computer inside.

Overall, I wish I had ordered a different sleeve for my laptop that is easier to get on & off and offers fully sealed protection.
review image
on September 19, 2016
In my search for a really snug sleeve for my Razer Blade Stealth I thought this case might fit.. well I was wrong.. this sleeve is 12.4 x 8.1 my Razer Blade Stealth is 12.6 x 8.1 - I thought that it might stretch that extra .2 mm but it didn't really work..

I really like the quality of the product and wish that it fit, but it just doesn't work. Sad day.
review image review image
on January 24, 2015
It is very snug, but pulling one corner at a time over the top doesn't require a herculean effort, at least for me, and I'm no body-builder.

It gets a bit looser over time too.

There's even enough give that I often leave a (super-low-profile) SanDisk Ultra Fit USB drive plugged in, though I insert it with the plugged-in side first so it doesn't snag on the top cover.

Ultra-form-fitting design is exactly what I wanted, feels nice to the touch, and it doesn't need to be taken off at the airport.

Manufacturing quality and materials are excellent.
on January 10, 2013
Some people seem to be suspicious/worried of the fact that the slit that allows you to slide the laptop into the sleeve doesn't really "close", but unless you're tossing into a loose bag full of hard/pointy objects. I don't see why that would be problem. We use this mainly to put the computer in a backpack, with the "opening" facing the back (the side that will go against our back) and, as Steve Jobs would say, "It just works". Light, slim, easy... I'd recommend it.