- "FAR OUT! Do not miss this gem of a novel. This thoughtful yet intensely poignant coming of age novel captures all the confusion, bliss and angst of a generation..." ~ Mensa Mama
- "The gritty realism of the many struggles she deals with makes this book so compelling. Plus, just when you think you might be reading a romance, the author takes a completely surprising turn. This book is more of a coming-of-age story that keeps you guessing until the end!" ~ Stephanie Faris, Best Selling Author
- "I immediately feel in love with Michael and Mary, wishing them together, but the talented author Catherina Constantine keeps you on roller coaster ride of emotions in this coming of age story that has everything from young love, jealousy and even taking you into the dark side of the drugs of that era." ~ Peace&Amps;Patriots
- "Loved, loved, loved this book. I felt like I was transported to the 1960's. This Author has a way of reminding us that life is a fragile thing and we should embrace the bad as well as the good." ~ Linda Romer, reviewer.
- "This story was beautifully written. The soundtrack was amazing. It was an amazing story, and the characters were easy to relate to." ~ Cranky TBC, reviewer.