Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "63 Inch Adjustable Garden Leaf Rake - Expanding Me..." and save 26% off the $39.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
63 Inch Adjustable Garden Leaf Rake - Expanding Metal Rake - Adjustable Folding Head From 7 Inch to 22 Inch. Ideal Camp Rake
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ 63 Inches Long. Similar rakes on Amazon are only 48 inches long. The adjustable head expands From 7 Inches to 22 Inches
- ✅ 15 Flat Tine Expandable Head. Adjust the rake width to a tiny 7 inchs for tight areas. This rake is designed to go in smaller areas that are difficult for conventional rakes. Expands to a full 22 inches.
- ✅ 3/4 Inch Zinc Plated Steel Handle that is zinc coated to prevent rust.
- ✅ Very light weight and easy to use, the rake is an ideal leaf rake. Note that it is not designed to be a heavy duty rake for rocks and heavy materials.
- ✅ 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Order with confidence! The Gardenite 100% customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and to your 100% satisfaction every time! We are always available to help our customers. Our customer service record is unmatched!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Corona RK 62060 Fixed Tine Shrub Rake, Aluminum Handle, 8-Inch Wide
BLACK+DECKER 15-Tine Adjustable Steel Rake, 59"
ZaoProteks ZP5802 Stainless Steel Adjustable Telescopic Garden Leaf Rakes, Hay Rake, Lawn rake -Just need one hand can freely handle it (Black Handle)
Bond 2060 7-Inch to 22-Inch Adjustable Steel Rake
Gardena 3103 Combisystem 12-Inch To 20-Inch Adjustable Metal Fan Rake Head
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Equinox International||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Zhaopin||Gempler's||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||43.31 x 0.39 x 1.97 in||7.5 x 6.5 x 61 in||59.06 x 19.29 x 1.96 in||29.5 x 13.8 x 2 in||48 x 2 x 9.5 in||0.02 x 0.02 x 0.02 in|
ADJUSTABLE STEEL RAKE
Adjustable Head Expands From 7 Inches to 22 Inches
• 15 Flat Tine Expandable Head15 Flat Tine Expandable Head
Adjust the rake width to a tiny 7 inchs for tight areas. This rake is designed to go in smaller areas that are difficult for conventional rakes. Expands to a full 22 inches.
• 3/4 Inch Zinc Plated Steel Handle
The steel handle that is zinc coated to prevent rust.
• Light Weight
Very light weight and easy to use, the rake is an ideal leaf rake. Note that it is not designed to be a heavy duty rake for rocks and heavy materials.
• Easy Storage
Reduce the rake head when storing. Needs much less space than a conventional rake.
• 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Backed by the Gardenite 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Being able to stiffen and shrink down the rake is very handy for getting between existing large growth or moving some heavier material that caused my old plastic headed rakes to let go off (wetter leaves etc.) So far this has been a fantastic rake provided at a great price!
We ended up getting this one because it had one of the widest settings. It's an adjustable rake - a mechanism that slowly closes or opens the tines of the rake depending on what you need. You can close them up to great a thin, 6" or so rake for focused areas, or open it up (like an umbrella) to its full width for raking a wider area.
I did learn that it's easy for leaves to get pierced and then build up on the ends, meaning you have to learn it periodically between raking.
The tines are flexible, with some give, adjusting to the landscape (we have a hilly backyard). It seems to be very sturdy and good quality. I'm glad we decided to get this :)
What I use it for is definitely for lighter duty: raking dead leaves out of ALL of our many flower beds that my wife insists on having! Each year we order 80 bags of mulch to touch up the flower beds and this rake is absolutely perfect to get between the roots of the plants to spread the mulch. I invert the rake to help level out the mulch. I was surprised that the slide mechanism was metal. From the picture it looks like it is green plastic. The mechanism works perfectly and clamps solidly.
I would buy from Equinox again based on the quality of this product, the customer follow-up, and the ease of this transaction.