Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- 24 inch Extra Long Handle Shoe Horn - Perfect For Putting On Your Shoes or Boots While Standing
- Made From Pro High Tech Plastic Providing Sturdy and Long Term Usage
- Easy Grip Handle (Entire Palm Grip) - Great for Seniors with Assisted Mobility Issues
- Large Easy Grip Assisted Mobility Black Shoe Horn for Boots & Shoes
- Tall Wide Extended Plastic Handle Perfect for Men, Women, Seniors, and the Elderly
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Tired Of Bending Over When Putting On Your Shoes?
Avoid Back Problems Forever Using Our 24 Inch Easy Grip Extra Long Shoehorn
A good shoehorn has one purpose and one purpose only and that's to make putting on your shoes a breeze without bending, back pains, or aches. The Shacke extra long shoehorn does just that. It is 24 inch long made from a sturdy high tech plastic, making it possible for anyone to put on their shoes without bending or leaning. It is ideal for the elderly that need some assisted mobility or anyone that wants to avoid the hassle of putting on their shoes. It comes with a big round handle so that your whole hand can wrap around it. This handle makes it easy for anyone to grip and hold. The grip of the handle is slightly tilted from the rest of the body of the shoehorn making it the ideal angle for putting on your shoes or boots.
Shack 24 Inch Shoe Horn Overview:
-Extra Long 24 Inch Shoehorn
-Super Big and Easy Grip Handle
-Made from Sturdy High Tech Plastic
-Perfect Tilt from Handle to Shoehorn Body
-Ideal for Assisted Mobility
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 3.8 x 22.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E3K9MGQ
- Item model number: 24in-sh-black
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 23, 2013
- #4 in Shoe Horns & Boot Jacks
- Average Customer Review:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a couple very comfortable pairs of supposedly slip-on leather shoes which now slide on effortlessly, thanks to this shoe horn. Sadly, I had already broken the backs of them, trying to get them on by using my finger as a show horn and getting frustrated and annoyed in the process. Without the proper equipment (THIS shoehorn) I have nearly ruined these shoes, not to mention my temperament. Now I will get much additional wear from these shoes and far less aggravation in my life.
Really, really happy with this!
The long handle turns out to help avoid down-and-back-up efforts every time I put on shoes.
I'm buying a second of these so one is always handy.