1/4 Inch Mesh 24 Inch Tall x 5 Feet Long Hardware Cloth
|You Save:||$3.16 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 24inx5ft hardware cloth is 1/4in square mesh which is galvanized after welding is used in gardens, workshops and for everyday home projects
- Economically sized rolls for easy use
- This product is made in China
- 23 gauge galvanized hardware cloth with 1/4-inch openings
- Hardware cloth is a welded product that is galvanized later
- It can also be use as a guard for screen door bottom panels
- Multi use product that could be used as a base for craft projects and as a sieve
- Measures 5-feet length by 24-inch width
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item 1/4 Inch Mesh 24 Inch Tall x 5 Feet Long Hardware Cloth
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||2.8 x 24 x 2.8 in||6.3 x 6.3 x 24 in||—||3 x 3 x 24.3 in|
This 23 gauge galvanized hardware cloth with 1/4 inch openings is a multi use product that could be used as a base for craft projects, as a sieve, or as a guard for screen door bottom panels that typically get kicked. Could also be used as gutter screen among many other uses. Hardware cloth is a welded product that is later galvanized. Measures 5-feet length by 24-inch width.
Top Customer Reviews
I actually bought this to make a sifter for my garden and it is does a perfect job! I've sifted hundreds of pounds of soil and compost through it with no sagging or bending. The holes are nice and small so no big stuff gets through, which is exactly what I wanted.
The material is very strong and thick. The edges are a bit ragged so definitely wear gloves when working with this.
I actually like that it comes tied together with a piece of thin metal wire. I save the wire for other projects since it's a very good quality as well. It's very easy to remove from the roll - just look for the end of the wire and follow it back.
I definitely recommend this for any project!