|Item Weight||13 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 3.2 inches|
|Size||6" HighPressure - Take Apart Clean Nozzle|
|Style||Powerful Rain Spray, Can be disassembled to clean the nozzles|
|Material||High Grade ABS, Chrome, Rubber Nozzles|
|Installation Method||Wall Mounted, Disassembly capability,Basic Tools,|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Flow Rate||2.5 GPM|
|Water Consumption||2.5 GPM|
|Special Features||1/2 NPT Fits standard U.S. plumbing connections|
|Included Components||6 Inches (57 Jets) Rainfall High Pressure Disassembly Capability Shower Head|
|Assembled Diameter||6 inches|
6 Inch High Pressure Rainfall Massage Shower Head - Disassembled Clean Nozzles - Wall Mount - Bathroom Showerhead Low Flow Showers - Chrome - Removable Water Restrictor - Adjustable Metal Swivel Ball
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HIGH PRESSURE RAINFALL MASSAGE – Shower head Offer consistent powerful spray performance even under low water pressure. As same as quality grade used in hotels. 57 jets to help cover the user in a broad.
- REMOVABLE FLOW REGULATOR- Excellent and powerful performance low flow to get spa - like showers.
- SOLVES HARD WATER-Very convenient/smart design feature to be able to detach the nozzles from the base for cleaning, easily remove any debris or buildup.
- ADJUSTABLE- Metal swivel ball allows you to adjust the angle of the showerhead.
- EASY INSTALLATION -2.5 gpm flow control, fits standard U.S. plumbing connections.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
6 Inches High Pressure Rainfall Massage Shower Head - Can Be Disassembled To Clean The Nozzles
Relaxing Before Sleep
- LUXURY LARGE 6 inches wide face high-pressure shower head as same as quality grade used in hotels.
- ENHANCE the shower pressure offer spray performance even under low water pressure.
- 2.5 GPM flow control, fits standard U.S. plumbing connections.
- EASY INSTALLATION by yourself in few minutes.
- IMPROVED shower experience.
QUALITY shower head that provides noticeable water flow in your showers.
- SPECIAL for anyone struggling with bad water pressure in your showers and easily rinses all the shampoo and conditioner out of your long, thick hair.
- Offer consistent powerful spray performance even under low water pressure.
- IMPROVED shower experience with this amazing shower head! you will not be dissatisfied! You can take your shower to relaxing SPA-LIKE, REFRESHING and INVIGORATING into new ways where you'll get a fancy upgraded-room HOTEL experience!!!
- Easy to install, simply unscrew the old shower arm, apply tape and screw in the new shower arm, then screw on the shower head and you are finished, no special tools
- High-Grade ABS, Chrome plated, Rubber Nozzles.
- Fits standard U.S. Plumbing connections.
- Thread Size: 1/2" Female Connection.
Solves Hard Water Issues
- The spray outlet holes are made of high-grade rubber, that will allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up.
- 57 Jets to help cover the user in a broad.
- Rotating connector: Metal swivel ball allows you to adjust the angle of the shower head.
- The other nice feature is SOLVES HARD WATER, the ability DISASSEMBLY CAPACITY to REMOVE the face and clean out any debris or deposits which might build up, it works like new!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Rainfall: good shower head. 6" span and nice feel. Comes with 2.5 GPM regulator separately, which people seem to not notice in the packaging. I installed first with the regulator and the shower felt OK but not impressive. I think most buyers of this shower head don't know that the regulator is the little circular peg in the separate ziplock bag, and thus never install. Most shower heads come with the regulator installed--this is unique about the Rainfall. I've attached a photo of the regulator to this review. After removing the regulator, it was VERY nice. Powerful but not uncomfortable, more of a good water massage. The only issue I had with the Rainfall was that the water was directed exactly in a cylinder the size of the shower head. There was no spreading out of the water. For some people, this is a plus. For me, I wanted a little more dispersion of the water to cover more of my body at once.
2. Moen 6302: There are 2 models of this available on the internet--retail and commercial. The commercial is metal, the consumer is more plastic. I first experienced the Moen when vacationing in San Antonio. We stayed in the Omni La Mansion del Rio on the riverwalk. I don't normally care about showers in a hotel--but this one was impressive. Very good jet, not exactly a cone but disperses more than strait forward from the jets. Covers the body well but good power--nice massage feeling. So much so that I paid attention to the shower head and even photographed it to buy for home. I wasn't disappointed. Very nice--but again, best with the regulator removed.
Summary: both are single function shower heads--which I like--how often do I want to switch "modes"? Not often from prior experience. Both have very nice massaging jets but for me the differentiator was the direction of the jets. The Moen covered more area as it dispersed the jets slightly apart. The Rainfall was a pure line straight out of the jets--as a cylinder. For me, the Moen won the competition. Used by top hotel lines, it is a true winner. I'd recommend though, the commercial version for longevity.
At first I thought I needed to take apart the entire thing to remove the flow restrictor, but after a super long time unscrewing all the screws and familiarizing myself with its inner workings, I came to the painful realization that what I was doing was unnecessary. You don't have to take it apart. You just need a pair of tweezers or needle nose pliers to remove the black rubber screen thing that's resting in the end that screws into the water pipe. Beneath that is the tiny white flow restrictor. Pull the white thing out and put the screen thing back in place, and you're done! Once that's done, all you have to do is screw it in and enjoy a wonderful spa-like shower experience.
It does feel like rainfall but it's strong enough to adequately rinse shampoo out of your hair, which is awesome. The only reason why I didn't give it five stars is because it bothered me that the seller lied in the question/answer section.
... THIS IS GREAT !!! - my husband keeps asking me, "what TOOK us so long to replace the shower-head with THIS!!"
. . . I like them SO much I just purchased 2 more for my PARENTS' home to replace THEIR shower-heads.!!
This has a strong steady water flow - - (my husband DID remove the resister). Our shower is NOW a relaxing spa-like experience. It's fantastic. It's like the kind of shower you get at a fancy upgraded-room HOTEL experience!!!
and My husband said it was easy to install them (it only took him 5 minutes to install them). (Easy, he said).
The shower head looks great in my bathroom.... and it FEELS fantastic. The only shower heads that are at all comparable (in the nice fancy Marriott Hotels - cost OVER $100 each) - and we weren't spending that kind of money replacing multiple shower heads. So the price made the initial decision for us - and we're really glad about this purchase..... Thanks amazon.
BTW - this is my FIRST review on amazon.
I've just never taken the time to review anything.
---But I'm so happy with this purchase - - and so happy with the PRICE - that I wanted to pass along the "good news"......
I read ALL the Amazon reviews on this (and similar ones) - and it really helped me decide that THIS was what we should get.
We purchased this one week ago.
Within ONE WEEK I've now purchased over 4 of these . . .
.....and I'm sure by the time I tell our siblings and adult kids about this, we'll have the holiday gifts all purchased!!!
(I'm considering getting these as holiday gifts for our family!!!!)