18 Inch Wide Adjustable Door Rack Pantry Organizer
|Price:||$27.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Door Rack seven 5 1/2"D
- Wire baskets mount on 67" high frame
- Space baskets as needed
- Assembly required
- 18"W Rack
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
When I pulled the PLASTIC rails out of the box, I groaned thinking this was just going to be a cheap fall-apart item. However, the plastic rails have held up well under full load and when it came time to trim them off to fit my needs, they cut easily with a box knife.
The only disappointment I had was with the hollow wall anchors that came with it. They are the cheapest and poorest designed anchors I have ever seen. Save yourself a bunch of heartache and get some good hollow wall anchors at your local hardware store when mounting this rack.
2. The railings that hold the shelves are 4 separate pieces that fit together but do not snap or attach to each other
3. The sides of the shelves are open- anything short falls out the side
4. The hangers that come with it do not have a lip & slip right into the door
5. The 18" version does not fit well on a door with raised panels (ie most interior doors)
6. The "adjustable" shelves only fit one way or you can't use all the shelves
7. Because of the way the railings attach to each other, it is easy to install them not perfectly straight- in which case the shelves need to be bent to get them into the slots
8. The shelves bend under any weight or pressure
Hope this helps.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is perfect for the inside of my pantry door, we just moved into a new house, which is smaller and I had all my spices (culinary arts major) I have about 20 of the large (sam's... Read morePublished 4 days ago by H. Adkins
I thought it was suppose to hang over the door. I had to pay more than 1/2 of it's cost to return it. Not very customer friendly...Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
The wire part of the rack is poorly made. Sides and ends were not even. Needed to be extensively rebent in order to fit in the wall mounted holders. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Mage
Well after screwing up and not getting the over door type I decided to use it in my laundry room rather than drill 12 holes in my custom door. Read morePublished 9 days ago by jcbjmichaelis
The product I received was different than the illustration. The spacing of the wire rack was too wide for my spices, it is 1& 1/2" o/c. instead of the 3/4 inch as illustrated. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Only giving three stars because it is difficult to install, shelves are somewhat flimsy.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer