Incipio CommandKit Wireless Smart Light Bulb Adapter with Dimming, WiFi Enabled Smart Home Automation Lighting System Adapter with Apple HomeKit Compatible App
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Allows you to set various moods in your home
- Remotely access your home automation devices from anywhere
- With the CommandKit app, you can use Siri voice control to command your outlets
- Set accessories to turn on or off automatically as you arrive or depart your home
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take control of every bulb in your home with the Incipio CommandKit™ Wireless Smart Light Bulb Adapter. Utilizing your iPhone, you can remotely take control of your devices at home or on-the-go. Toggle specific bulbs or an entire home with integrated Siri voice commands for effortless accessibility and next-level wireless power management. Manage your dimmable light bulbs with the dimming feature.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The lights stopped working about 4 months back, The connected lights were just not turning on. Don't know If it was some update that messed it up or something else. I was lazy to get them and have them reset since I still had 3 lights on the ceiling. Today while trying to reset, the smart bulb fixture isn't resetting !!! Tried on all 3 and they all fail to reset. So I have lemons with me right now and since these come with 1 year limited warranty, they are good for nothing but to trash them !!!
1. The right row of 3 lights is the Incipio CommandKit wireless Smart bulb, the left row of 3 lights is the iDevices smart bulb
2. The 2 Motion sensors that work with the lights to turn them On and Off
3. The ambient lights on the (in my opinion) better iDevices smart bulb.
1. It works well when it works well.
1. Works well rarely. If you do get it to work well, DO NOT turn off the main electrical switches. There is no guarantee it will reconnect back when you turn the switch on. Only use the Siri controls or the Home app to turn On / Off the bulbs.
Workarounds so that you are not turning On / Off the main electrical switches:
1. Once you have the smart bulb holder working reliably, use motion sensors to automatically turn light On or Off. Thats what I have done in my living room. I have 2 Eve Motion sensors on two corners of the living room / kitchen such that any motion event triggered by either of them will turn on the living room lights, and a "CLEAR" event triggered by both sensors together will turn off the living room lights.
iDevices Bulb sockets go for about the same price. I bought 3 of them and had no issues pairing, and have not had any connection issues with them yet. Also, the iDevices Bulb sockets have ambient led lights built into them (I use them as night lights), so you essentially get two for the price of 1. If you are interested in iDevices Bulb sockets you can use the Promo Code: DELIGHT20 to get 20% off that I got with my first purchase from their website. You can thank me later :)
Over all a very nice device. I recomend this item to my Family, friends, and anybody else that reads this. Happy Shppoing!
Switched to a Philips hue white bulb. Can do the same thing but only costs $15 or less per bulb and set up instantly and no flicker. Siri works too. Does require a onetime purchase of the hub, but if you get the kit with two bulbs it is roughly the same cost as two Incipio dimmers. After that each addition is $15 or less (if you buy packs).