Incipio dermaSHOT Case for iPhone 4 (Bright Purple) (Fits AT&T iPhone)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- High density Silicone
- Play-through design for full function while in case
- Anti-static coating grips the iPhone, not your clothes
- Shock absorbing silicone protects device
- Easy access to controls, touch screen and inputs
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
he dermaSHOT by Incipio is a tight fitting, high-density silicone case with a smooth anti-static surface providing users full access to all phone functions with low profile protection.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The dermaShot fits the phone fairly well. It doesn't completely hug the phone - there's a slight floppiness to it - but this has not caused a problem (perhaps it would fit the slightly thicker white phones a bit tighter.) It does a nice job of keeping the phone from sliding around w/o continuously getting hung up on my pockets. The connectors, screen and camera lenses are accessible w/o issue. The volume buttons work perfectly through the case. The case is the thickest/sturdiest of any silicon case I've used on my phone or other devices.
However, I also bought a new iPhone 4S and cannot use the same case: the silence button is a little bit lower on the 4S, causing the window cut to be misalligned. Damn Apple. They seem to do these useless modifications on purpose. And now the silence buton is too close to the plus button, while on 4 they were all equidistant.
That said, however, the case in itself is nice. It has a great shape in how it in the top and bottom covers a few centimeters up over the phone in order to make sure there's no way the case can ever come off by accident. It's a little, little bit too thick for my taste, could stand being some fractions of a millimeter thinner to avoid giving the bulky feeling it does. It's molded for the iPhone 4, not the 4S, so the vibration slider sits in the edge of the button window and is a liiittle bit obscured, but there's no problem operating the slider.
If you worry about the design of all the bad cases that don't cover the front of the phone enough, leaving a chance of the phone sliding out of the case, then do buy this one. You will be pleased.
1. The color is the same as shown. Was skeptical about the color initially that it might differ from what was shown.
2. The case fits well. It's a little different pressing the home button with the case on, due to its design. But that's a matter of getting used to it and not an issue as such.I just hope the fit stays fine with time. The sides of the case which come up on the main screen are not too tight fitting but not too loose either. Though I would have preferred a more snug fit. It's silicone, so some peeling effect is normal but the quality of the silicone in this case is surprisingly good.
3. The case is not too much of a dust magnet so far, which is what I was worried about. Also, the camera and flash all work fine. No issues.
4. The volume,mute and power button are all easy to use. In fact the volume button feels good with the case on.
Overall happy with the purchase and hope the case stays good with time. Will update the review if new issues come up.
I did receive my free case from Apple, a Speck HD case. It is a nice looking case and it fits well, however, it is thin and offers little protection if bumped or dropped. It is a firmer rubber, but it does not cause the Zagg screen protector to bubble up like the tight poly cases. Bottome line, if you are looking for a silicone case that offers protection for your iPhone, the Incipio dermaSHOT case is your best choice.