|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||8.98 x 8.11 x 1.1 inches|
|Package Weight||0.29 Kilograms|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
SPORTLIMIT Abs Stimulator, USB Rechargeable Portable Fitness Workout Equipment with 10pcs Free Gel Pads for Men Woman, The Latest Model 6 Modes, 19 Levels of Intensity
Enhance your purchase
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Protect your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔2021 NEWEST DESIGN FOR MUSCLE TRAINING: The USB Rechageable training equipment uses a bionic micro-current to design 6 modes and 19 intensity levels. You can select different modes and intensities respectively to meet your desired muscle training effect, 10 replacement hydrogels are provided free of charge.
- ✔MULTIFUNCTION: Upgrade USB EMS Muscle trainer can shape your muscle effectively, release pressure and easily lift Muscle muscle without sport. Muscles trainer can not only shape the bust, waist, and thighs but also reduce muscle pain, achieving a massage effect.
- ✔EASY TO USE: Latest USB EMS Tech- EMS through current directly send a signal to muscles and promote muscle movement. All you have to do is to fit the pads to your body and let them exercise your muscles.USB fast charging, long life 15 minutes per time, 2-3 times per week can bring you a nice shape of fitness body muscles.
- ✔FLEXIBLE & PORTABLE: USB EMS Muscles trainer is super light, ultra-thin, wearable, and convenient to carry on. ABS Muscles trainer can be worn unobtrusively under your clothes, ideal for muscle training while reading, watching a movie, doing housework, even during business or leisure.
- ✔ How to use it? - when the charge is completed, it is only necessary to apply the gel pad to the abdominal muscles. Please read the instructions before use, and then adjust to the required intensity level (do not blindly pursue intensity, adjust according to the body). Adjust the profile of your abdomen to stimulate all of your major abdominal muscles.
Frequently bought together
WHAT IS EMS TECHNOLOGY?
The EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) uses the most advanced EMS technology to trigger muscle contractions, EMS the elicitation of muscle contraction using electric impulses, it not only can be utilized as a strength training tool for healthy subjects and athletes; but also could be used as a rehabilitation and preventive tool for partially or completely immobilized patients, perfect for both men and women.
EASY TO USE
All you have to do is to stick the mats where you want to exercise and let them exercise your muscles.High-quality silicone material, soft to the touch, providing you with a more delicate skin experience
POWERFUL & EFFICIENT
About 20 minutes /time, 1-2 times /day. It equals to 2000M running, 60 minutes of sit-ups, 60 minutes of free swimming,2 weeks of diet. you can gain a better figure after consecutive use this product for about 2 months.
Exercise Anywhere Anytime
Use on All Parts of Body The Muscle Stimulator is suitable for abdomen, leg, shoulder, arm, back, neck, hip waist muscle training.It is recommended to use at least 12 minutes each time.
Exercise Anywhere Anytime
Are you worrying about not having time to exercise and worrying about your fat-prone body? This product can help you solve all your troubles. Whether you're a business person, a muscle lover, or a post-pregnancy mom, a muscle strain person. As long as you want to exercise and build muscle, you can use this product anytime and anywhere, you can gain better body figure after consecutive use this product about 2 months.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. You must be able to lift the filled brick off the stack and into an upright position before opening it and using the water. Filled bricks weigh a little over 30 lbs. As a 72 year-old, I can do this now, but doubt I will be able to a few years from now. Theoretically, two weak people could manage by turning the brick upright on the stack and siphoning the water out, with one person holding the brick steady on it's end.
2. Be very careful to seat the rubber lid seal as flat as possible under the bottom thread of the lid before putting the lid on the filled water brick. Thread the lid on gently and carefully, making sure it is seated correctly in the threads. Turn the lid very tight -- this isn't easy if the handle is already on the brick so add handles last. Leave the brick lying on its side for 15 minutes , somewhere where a puddle won't be a problem and away from other bricks, and make sure it isn't leaking before stacking them all. It is a pain to find one or more leaking and have to haul them off each other and figure out which is the culprit.
3. It is pretty clumsy pouring the water from the brick into another container and that container needs to have a wide mouth. You'd probably need two people to do this. You really need a hand siphon to help move the water into a more useable container with a narrower mouth.
4. If you turn the brick on edge, opening facing down, the reecessed opening does not allow all the liquid to drain out. There's always about a cup of liquid you can't get out. That, plus the structural crossbars within the brick, make it very difficult to clean the inside of the brick, so don't even think of putting anything except water in the bricks. It is almost impossible to rinse the container thoroughly.
By Denise on December 1, 2018
I bought the water bricks because I could transport them more easily-
1) limited space in the car with the whole family.
2) you can stack them on each other like legos.
3) 3 1/2 gallons over 5 gallons in the old surplus cans. This job the water bricks excel at. I can stack all six bricks in the same area that three 5 gallon surplus cans took up.
The problems shows up after you try to use the bricks for anything other than transportation and storage-
1) the handles like to fall off while you pick them up, you have to modify them by squeezing the loop closed with pliers. Also, the holes in the plastic that the metal loops go into are not reinforced- one of them is already elongated. If the holes break, I will have to carry the waterbrick with both hands and no handle, and negates the purpose I bought the water jug for.
2) the bricks are designed to stack; not to drain completely. I cannot, no matter how hard I try, to completely empty a waterbrick of water without making a complete and total mess.
3) some of the screw on lids do not seal completely, and when the brick is on it's side it will leak.
4) the lids are hard for my wife to open- if she wants to pour some water out of a waterbrick, she asks me to do it because the lids are hard to get your had around because of the physical shape of the waterbricks.
5) You should clean the top of the waterbrick before pouring, as they have a tendency to collect dirt and dust particles in the crevices between the lid and the top- I don't want to drink that.
The taste of the water was not an issue with our waterbricks. I let them soak for a few days with baking soda and water, then thoroughly cleaning with soapy water. I did the same with our old surplus cans.
Again, they store and stack great, that seems to be what they were optimized for. Knowing what I know now, I would have purchased another water jug that was a little better for my purposes; I need to use the water daily and not stack it away for long term storage.