Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on June 28, 2017
Spare battery and outlet charger both function properly for my Olympus Tough TG-310. For those complaining about the battery not fitting into the charger, make sure that you're matching the + and - markings on the battery and charger (see attached photo.) The battery will not clip into place if it's inserted upside down. The USB SD card reader is a piece of junk - stopped working after a few weeks.
review image
I bought this package after my daughter gave me an Olympus Tough 320 camera. I was excited at how many items this package included and the price was very good! The only problem I had with this was the Rapid Charge Battery Charger; my battery would not stay in it. Since I had to leave on a 2 week trip out of the country, I was not able to report this problem to Butterfly Pro until long after I returned. The company was a bit slow to answer my e-mails, but was extremely quick in sending me a replacement! I would definitely recommend this package deal AND this company to anyone!
on September 9, 2015
was in vacation and when i notice that my oem battery wasn't holding the charge anymore.. ordered this kit from amazon and received it very quickly. i only needed the battery but it was cheaper to buy this kit than a new oem batery... the battery in the is holding same charge than the older battery when it was new. so basicaly this was a life saver + all other stuff from the kit was bonus, thanks amazon !
on July 18, 2017
batteries do not stay charged very long otherwise happy with my purchase
on February 10, 2017
Battery won't stay in charger securely. If you move the charger, the battery falls out.
on October 20, 2015
As advertised by seller. A very nice group of accessories for an excellent price. In fact, charging the old battery with the new charger; working great. Thanks again.
on September 18, 2013
After initially charging my camera, the charging cord disappeared . Was unable to charge it again and was so pleased
when I found this kit on Amazon. The price was great, shipping was prompt, and I am very happy with the article in the
kit.
on February 27, 2013
we received these items very quickly and in good shape. We had moved to a different state and had lost the orignal charger somewhere during the move. For the price we got the charger as well as a spare battery and accessories.
on April 29, 2015
Very happy with my purchase. All works and is very universal with my camera. Also grear customer service for calling me and following up with the order.

Thank you butterfly photo!!
on February 27, 2013
I only needed a battery charger, and with this I got a lot of extras. Exactly as described, excellent quality.