Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 136 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on December 24, 2015
I really wish I had read what is included, I skipped right over CAR charger, which I do not need, having no car. But the other charger is just dandy! Love it! I HAD regular charger but lost it.
on July 22, 2015
fit the bill perfectly
on July 19, 2012
I shopped around for a charger and extra battery for my camera for a couple of months. I could not find an extra battery that came with the charger. For a battery alone, it would have cost $30 and then the charger would have been $40-$50. So when I saw that I could get both for $20, I was a little skeptical. It came in 2 days early and works great. The screen protectors and cloth were just an added bonus. This is a great product, and I would recommend it to everyone. For $20 you can't go wrong. Best product for the best price!!
on December 4, 2011
I inadvertently plugged the wrong charger into my Nikon Coolpix and damaged the connection - Nikon wanted almost as much as the camera was worth to fix it, so I looked for an external charger to try to solve the problem. I purchased the extra battery and charger from Butterfly, and it arrived at my house within days and is the perfect solution to my problem. I appreciate the fast fulfillment of my order, and I appreciate that Butterfly called about two weeks after I received the item to make sure it was what I wanted and that it was working properly.

Thank you!
on October 26, 2011
Good deal and good protection against missed shots for my new Nikon Coolpix S-4100. Thanks to spare battery and charger kit from Butterfly Photo, we saw the sights and got the pictures to prove it in Montreal this summer. Camera comes with one battery and a cord to charge it inside the camera, but I prefer to use a separate charger that plugs directly into the wall, and like to always have a fully charged battery in reserve. Butterfly filled the bill on both counts at a very reasonable price, and also threw in a protector and cleaning cloth for my tiny camera's touchscreen. Great deal and excellent service!
on September 27, 2013
The charger works well, but it ca be confusing to use. There are four different ways the battery can be loaded into the charger, but only one way will charge the battery. The instructions do not tell you the correct way to load the battery. The only way to be sure the battery is correctly loaded is if the charging light is red
on February 17, 2015
Received it quickly, works great though I was a little confused as the battery did not fit in the way I expected. As it works with several different batteries, it took a few tries to get it in so it actually charged, but once it was in correctly, it charged quickly. Thanks!
on April 20, 2012
Charger/battery bundle exceded expectations. Recieved product 5 days sooner than expected. Opened package and was surprised to see a name-brand charger, not an unpronouncable knock-off. Battery made in USA or Japan, haven't charged it yet though, but really bought just for the charger as the Nikon charging port tab broke off due to a too-tight fitting mini USB cable and couldn't charge through camera. For under 17 bucks, I would recommend this to anyone. Will definatly buy from Butterfly Photo again.
on May 1, 2013
Since the charger is a multi-type battery charger, it's a little tricky aligning the battery in the right place to charge. It doesn't 'click-in', like my other chargers, to tell you that you have it in the right place. But it is convenient, since my Nikon N6400 did not come with an external battery charger.
on March 24, 2016
WARNING! In two places this product description states compatibility with Nikon Coolpix S3700. In finer print below, that model is not included. It will not charge the battery for the S3700 camera. I described the problem to customer service at Amazon 10 days ago, but the description is still incorrect.