Consider these available items
Bath Bomb Mold, 118PCS Including 12 PCS 6 Set 3 Size Metal Bath Bomb Molds-5 Spoons-100 Shrink Wrap Bags-One Storage Bag-Together for Crafting Your Own Fizzles
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- DIY BATH BOMB MOLDS: Package include 12pcs 6 sets 3 sizes Bath Bomb Mold, 100 packs of shrink wrap bags, 5 different size color salt spoons, and an upscale storage bag. Please note: This kit does not provide these materials, you need to buy -Citric Acid for Bath Bombs, Baking Soda, Epsom Salt, etc.
- 3 SIZE 12 PCS BATHBOMBS MOLDS: Large diameter is 2.6 inch - 4 pieces, the Medium diameter is 2.2 inch -4 pieces, the Small diameter is 1.8 inch -4 pieces. You can have more choices with 3 size. Food grade aluminum alloy material is more durable and not as the plastic material is easy to break. The smooth surface lets you remove the bath bomb easier.
- 100 PACKS of 6X 4.3 INCH SHRINK WRAP BAGS: Our wrap bags are transparent environmentally and odorless. With our bomb molds, you can batch produce bath bomb, Long-term storage, and repeated use. It also can be used in various crafts such as handmade soap, oil bottles, DIY candles.
- PRECISE & WISE USE of YOUR MATERIALS: Citric Acid for Bath Bombs, Baking Soda, Epsom Salt, etc. With the help of the spoon you can accurate measurement the salt you need and get more happiness. The upscale storage bag is for the bomb molds storage, provide the best protection and for repeated use.
- RELAXED & ECONOMICAL: Produce bath bombs with your family or friend, enjoy the fun of handmade. You can give the lovely bath bomb as a gift to your friend or even you can sell the bath bomb make by yourself. I promise it will help you save your money and enjoy the fun of make bath bomb.
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Material: Aluminum alloy
How to use
citric acid for bath bombs,Epsom salts,Baking Soda,etc.
1 cup baking soda.
1/2 cup citric acid.
1/2 cup Epsom salts.
1 tsp. water.
2 tsp. essential oil.
3 tsp. oil (olive oil)
food coloring (any color you want)
1.Mix dry ingredients .
- Baking soda, Epsom salt, cornstarch, and citric acid.
- Whisk together evenly in bowl.
2.Mix wet (liquid) ingredients .
3.- castor oil, essential oil, soap coloring, and water.
- Place all of liquids into a cup and stir evenly.
- Note:Too much water may ruin your bath bomb!
4.Mix in wet ingredients very slowly into dry ingredients, and whisk.
- Till all the liquid emptied.
- When you squish it,the mixture would begin to clump together.
5.Fill both sides of molds with mixture until they overflow.
- You may add some petals or lavenders into molds.
6.Press both sides together.
- Squeeze into a sphere.
- Press firmly to shape it.
- Remove any excess mixture around the mold.
- Note: Do not rotate the mold!
7.Remove the bath bomb.
- Tap the mold around slightly with your fingers.
- Remove the bath bomb gently.
8.Let them dry overnight.
- If you want to use immediately, pop it into fridge for 30 minutes
DO NOT hit the molds with metal spoon.
Not suitable for use in a dishwasher. Bath Bomb should be removed once it's formed into a round ball and should not remain in the mold to cure. Your bath bomb mold lot will be ready to package after about 48 hours.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Tips: 1. Really heap up the bath bomb mixture into both halves of the mold to get the best end-product. The mixture needs to be VERY compressed to make an attractive bath bomb that holds its shape :) 2. I got my very good bath bomb recipe on Pinterest. 3. I ordered the harder-to-find ingredients (citric acid, witch hazel) on Amazon at reasonable prices.
I've never made bath bombs before and I can see how this is addictive. It was easy and fun.