Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Inclusion: Diversity, The New Workplace & The Will To Change Hardcover – November 9, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
JENNIFER BROWN is an award-winning entrepreneur, dynamic speaker, and respected diversity and inclusion expert who believes that organizational cultures where every individual can bring his or her full self to work will succeed exponentially in a rapidly diversifying world. As founder, president, and CEO of Jennifer Brown Consulting, LLC, Jennifer has spent over a decade growing the company into a multimillion-dollar resource for C-suite leaders, HR champions, and employees at all levels, focused on the processes and systems that drive change. Jennifer is also a sought-after keynote speaker, panel moderator, and go-to source on the modern workplace’s changing demographics; her thought leadership focuses on specific communities of identity including women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and millennials, with specific attention to the role of male leaders in culture change efforts. She has appeared in leading media outlets such as The New York Times, Forbes, Inc., The Wall Street Journal, and on Fox News, WCBS, and more. In the past several years, she has been named Social Entrepreneur of the Year by the NYC National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), one of the Top 40 Outstanding Women by Stonewall Community Foundation, and NYC Controller Bill Thompson’s LGBT Business Owner of the Year.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why a must read:
* This book speaks to CEOs and every employee in an organization.
* Jennifer shares her proven thought leadership at innovative, pragmatic and personal levels. She connects-the-dots on in a way that resonates with each reader’s needs.
* Our workplaces cannot thrive without a fully engaged, inclusive and purpose-driven workforce.
* We need to feel “Welcomed, Valued, Respected, and HeardSM” to bring our authentic selves to work and contribute fully in the workplace.
* Each of us has our own diversity story influenced by multiple cultural identities. We all have experienced what it feels like to be excluded.
* The rich content is thought-provoking and adaptable on workplace and individual levels.
Jennifer closes with a final call to action: “We will need everyone. At whatever level, with whatever identity, or in whatever package they’re born— everyone is needed to create true culture change”