- Audible Audio Edition
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 1 minute
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Jennifer Brown
- Audible.com Release Date: October 25, 2017
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English
- ASIN: B076PKVMGD
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Inclusion: Diversity, the New Workplace & the Will to Change Audiobook – Unabridged
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why a must read:
* This book speaks to CEOs and every employee in an organization.
* Jennifer shares her proven thought leadership at innovative, pragmatic and personal levels. She connects-the-dots on in a way that resonates with each reader’s needs.
* Our workplaces cannot thrive without a fully engaged, inclusive and purpose-driven workforce.
* We need to feel “Welcomed, Valued, Respected, and HeardSM” to bring our authentic selves to work and contribute fully in the workplace.
* Each of us has our own diversity story influenced by multiple cultural identities. We all have experienced what it feels like to be excluded.
* The rich content is thought-provoking and adaptable on workplace and individual levels.
Jennifer closes with a final call to action: “We will need everyone. At whatever level, with whatever identity, or in whatever package they’re born— everyone is needed to create true culture change”
People are in pain, and they want answers. Jennifer Brown provides them. People are confused, and don't know where to begin. Jennifer Brown has been there in her own journey, and has helped countless Fortune 100 companies create massive change from zero.
As a consultant on optimizing workplace culture, there are only a handful of books I'd risk recommending to my demanding executive leaders. Inclusion will be one of those books going forward. It's a must-read for every leader, movement-maker, and evangelist who knows everyone deserves better, but is a loss for where to start.
Start here. Now.