|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $4.00 (40%)
Income Statement Basics: From Confusion to Comfort in Under 30 Pages (Financial Statement Basics Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 61 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Income Statement Basics: From Confusion to Comfort in Under 30 Pages (Financial Statement Basics Book 2)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I've always had some difficulty explaining the financial statements and their relationship in terms that a "non-finance" person could understand. In many instances, I'd get too detailed and I could see that I was loosing my audience. This book helps bridge that gap. In other instances, I didn't have enough time to sit down and fully explain everything from end-to-end to a "non-finance" person in order for them to fully appreciate the intricacies of the financial statements. And when I've given them a 200+ page book that explains accounting, the "non-finance" person is turned off. Again, this book bridges that gap with only 30 pages to understand the income statement at a high-level.
I highly recommend this book for the "non-finance" person who wants to step inside the brain of a "finance" person and gain a hi-level understanding of the financial statements. I also highly recommend buying Axel Tracy's other books here on Amazon.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Accounting
- Books > Business & Money > Investing > Stocks
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Accounting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Investing > Investing Basics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Investing > Stocks