Incontinence Bed Pads - Reusable Waterproof Underpad Chair, Sofa and Mattress Protectors - Highly Absorbent, Machine Washable - for Children, Pets and Seniors (30x36 (Pack of 4), Multi-Color)
- INCONTINENCE UNDER-PADS: The Bed wetting pads are the best worry free solution. They protect and shield mattresses and furniture against frequent wetting. Each underpad features a smooth side and a soft quilted side that feels great on skin.
- MULTI USE: These pads come in all kinds of sizes and options. Use smaller ones to protect wheelchairs, car seats, chairs and couches, or get larger sizes for sofas, beds and mattresses. Perfect for cats and dogs, senior facilities or kids.
- PREMIUM QUALITY & ABSORBANCE: Made from a 55% cotton and 45% polyester blend, these furniture protectors are absorbent up to 7 ounces, enough for all night comfort and use. You can trust the quality of these professional grade wetting chucks.
- COMFY SLEEP: These mattress protector pads are non slip and crinkle free, so you can sleep easily without getting disturbed. Use them over fitted or flat sheets or underneath to be more discreet. or any bedding to protect linens against
- MACHINE WASHABLE & ECONOMIC: These reusable bed pads for incontinence are more economical than disposable chair pads. These cloths can be washed over 300 times without losing absorbency and softness. Get sets of 1, 2 or 4 value packs.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Get piece of mind with the best quality absorbency pads. Incontinence Pads from Royal Care are the only protection you need from bed wetting, leaks, spills and accidents. These versatile and washable chuck pads are versatile and multipurpose. Premium quality material makes them effective and super absorbent.
A super soft fabric feels great against skin and acts as a waterproof barrier to provide you with peace of mind. Throw pads in the washing machine to give them a quick clean. Cloths easily fold for storage and they’re portable for travel. Take them with you on trips or use them for your kids sleepovers. It’s the perfect solution for to protect against leaks, stains and wetness.
Soft Quilted Topside
Provides Protection Against Bed Wetting
Machine Washable and Reusable
Discreet For Bedding and Wheelchairs
Perfect Under Fitted Sheets or Blankets
AVAILABLE COLORS & SIZES:
18” x 24” Chair Pads - 4 Pack (Blue)
30” x 36” Bed Pads - 4 Pack (Assorted Colors)
34” x 36” Bed Pads - 4 Pack (Blue, Green, or Assorted Colors)
34” x 36” Non-Slip and Extra Absorbent Pads - 2 Pack
34” x 52” Bed Pads – 2 Pack (Blue or Green)
36" x 72" Bed Pads - 1 Pack (Blue)
CONVENIENT & MULTIPURPOSE
These washable bed pads are the only solution for protection against liquids. Incontinence bed pads are great for children and seniors. Use them to shield beds, chairs, wheelchairs, massage beds and other furniture from urine leaks. They’re discreet and easy to change. Our bed wetting pads fit under or on top of any surface and acts as a waterproof barrier. Use them for children who may wet the bed, just place it under sheets or on top of blankets. They’re great for seniors who are prone to bed-wetting.
Product detailsSize:30x36 (Pack of 4) | Color:Multi-color
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12 x 10.5 x 4 inches; 4.05 Pounds
- Item model number : BD1131
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : November 15, 2018
- Manufacturer : Royal Care
- ASIN : B07KK2RFXT
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,706 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
_ Absorbency is important because... So the sheets only have to be washed once a week... CHECK!
_ Ease of cleaning is important because that is going to happen frequently... CHECK!
(Special note here: these have been cleaned multiple times with "free and clear" laundry products and laundry enzyme odor removers from the pet store for both urinary and bowel incontinent episodes. The only tough case was brought on by a particular medication that caused a second wash.)
_ Size (weight) is important because I have arthritic hands that hurt easily lifting damp laundry... CHECK!
_ Extra nice is the Quantity. Why?
… I can clean one, dry one on the line (saving energy), use one, and have one on standby.
NOTE THE PHOTO: The 30" is about the width of a standard pillow or the length of your arm and the 36" easily carries it across a twin bed.
Only irk is they pick up the lint from sheets if I wash them with other laundry so I have to be careful what else I put in. Sometimes, I use a scrub brush to get the worst and a lint roller to get the rest. Other times I lay a light hand towel over it. No fuss. It's Sooo worth it! AND THE FOUR-PACK IS SOOO AFFORDABLE!
Cleaning is a breeze too. I suggest not drying it in the dryer because eventually holes will form.
BUT you get 4 of these suckers, so go nuts.
I also use them to water some indoor hanging plants that drain onto the floor. Just place the pad down, water, and its no mess.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.