- Series: Increase Your Score in 3 Minutes a Day
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (July 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071440429
- ISBN-13: 978-0071440424
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 39 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,143,737 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Increase Your Score in 3 Minutes a Day: SAT Essay 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"If Strunk and White did stand-up . . . a serious and funny book." -- Matt Barrett, student, Stanford University
From the Back Cover
"If you want to ace the SAT essay, this is the book to buy . . . a creative approach that actually works and doesn't bore you to death in the process."
--Darshan Patel, student, Albuquerque Academy
"If Strunk and White did stand-up . . . a serious and funny book."
--Matt Barrett, student, Stanford University
Master the SAT Essay--FAST!
If SAT savvy is what you seek, this book is the resource you need. Learn the secrets, shortcuts, and strategies to succeed--with only minutes of effort a day.
This lively, straight-to-the-point guide presents essential writing principles on English grammar, proven essay-writing strategies that are life-savers when you're under time restraints, and sample essays with revealing commentary on their strengths and weaknesses from a professional grader.
Consult this practical guide and in no time you'll learn how to:
- Use an examiner's eye to structure your writing and cut the clutter
- Put yourself into your essay--and have the examiner root for you
- Prepare a Plan B for when you can't think of anything to write
Whether you follow the eight-week plan or you need the last-minute approach, let this book lead you to SAT success.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. There is no practice session to test your knowledge.
2. Not enough examples supporting a tip or a strategy.
I think its a good buy for those who have less time, say a week. There are much better buys in the market than this one for rigorous and practice preperation.