IncrediSonic Ultra Play IMP150 - 1080p Full-HD Ultra Portable Digital Media Player For USB Drives and SD/SDHC Cards
|Sale:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$60.04 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Download media (videos, music, etc) from the internet, save it to USB drive/memory card/HDD then play it through your TV!
- Turn your USB drive into an HD media player - Play content from USB drives/USB HDD devices and SD/MMC/MS Memory Cards
- Full-HD 1080p video playback (Not just upscaling like other brands) - Experience spectacular Full-HD video picture quality and crystal-clear digital audio.
- Features include: USB host port, LED light (Green = running, Red = standby), IR Receiver, SD/MMC/MS card slot, Composite AV port, HDMI port, Power supply jack & Power supply
- A great product for ultimate in-house entertainment - Remote control included!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: IncrediSonic Ultra Play IMP150 - 1080p Full-HD Ultra Portable Digital Media Player For USB Drives and SD/SDHC Cards
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ABC DEALS USA||Micca Distributor||Micca Distributor||STAR ONLINE MART|
|Total USB Ports||1||1||2||1|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1||1||Information not provided||Information not provided|
|Dimensions||2.3 inches x 3 inches||3 inches x 2.5 inches||6.4 inches x 1.6 inches||4.3 inches x 1.2 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Want to turn your TV into a true Home Cinema? Look no further. The IncrediSonic UltraPlay IMP150 enables you to play virtually any downloaded content on an external hard drive, USB stick, or SD memory card. The UltraPlay plays back True 1080P High Definition content; no “upscaling” like some other media players.
The ultra small size and easy connection of the UltraPlay allows endless uses such as hotels, road trips, business signage, and much more.
RM/RMVB/AVI/DIVX/MKV/MOV/HDMOV/MP4/PMP/AVC/FLV/ VOB/MPG/DAT/MPEG/H.264/MPEG1/2/4, WMV
Advanced Remote Control
Advanced remote controller allows you to access multiple features without the hassles of continuously going to the onscreen menu.
- USB host port
- LED light (Blue=On)
- IR Receiver
- SD/MMC/MS card slot
- Composite AV port
- HDMI port
- Power supply jack & Power supply
- Reads hard drives formatted in FAT32 and NTFS
- supports hard drives up to 2TB and SD/MS cards up to 64GB
- Also plays subtitle files as well as loop videos.
- IMP150 UltraPlay Media Player
- Composite Cables
- Remote Control
- AC Adapter
- User Guide
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 6:04 Mins|
I thought that I would make this short video to show how the player works. One thing that really surprised me is how small it is and you can really see that in this video.
Disclaimer: Although I was not paid for this review I did receive a sample for reviewing purposes.
* First of all, this thing has great packaging... the box itself gives a good first impression and actually has a lot of useful information about specs and such right on there (somewhat of a rarity these days, so I thought I'd mention that).
* I have to say one of the things that first struck me about this device was when I opened the box and REALLY realized just how much smaller it was than I imagined. I have to say I was getting a little skeptical when I saw the size, but that wore off pretty fast when I picked it up. This thing, though small feels REALLY sturdy and VERY well made. The casing feels like some kind of metal or metal alloy, it's black with a good finish. I imagined this thing going on my entertainment stand, but to be honest it would get so lost, so I would probably more than likely just stick it on the back of the TV somehow. --[Minor -ve here: Two of the components at the back were slightly out of line with the cut-outs. This did not affect the plugging in of cables or anything, but it just might be noticeable really close up by the REALLY persnickety people out there. Definitely not an issue though as you might not even notice it.]--
* Another rarity is that this thing actually comes with a manual. The manual is pretty decent as well, I found it informative. --[Minor negative: I think the print may be a little small for some persons with less than 20/20 vision, but again, not a deal breaker.]--
* In terms of functionality. Hooking it up was REALLY simple.Read more ›
Tested composite port with multiple TVs, both CRTs and LCDs, and with different cables, so appears port just went bad. It initially worked fine (and it is set to NTSC, not HDMI, not PAL). Also tried resetting settings, no luck.
The build quality is very good, case seems to be aluminum. Remote is clunky to use. Menu system is OK, not great but good enough. Device is very small, which is nice.
Timing was perfect, goes bad after 6 weeks, just beyond Amazon's return window. No manufacturer warranty - no information about who makes this in the packaging, and no IncrediSonic presence on the web. I also found this device on the UK Amazon site, sold under a different name, and multiple reviews there also stated it stopped working after 6 weeks. Coincidence I guess.
What good is cheap if it only lasts 6 weeks?
1. The 5 star rating: It plays nearly everything. I know downloading movies is a no no, so hypothetically if you were going to do such a heinous thing (wink), this thing is great. But since your not, it's still pretty good.
2. The 2 star rating: It is not put together well at all. This mishap can be avoided though. If you are using the usb side, chances are you are using a flash drive, which means you are plugging and unplugging a lot. Even if you are using an external hard drive, it still sees a lot of action.
What happens is the usb port breaks and falls inside. Sucks, sucks alot actually. The SD side still works, but really? what a rip.
I still suggest buying this piece of crap though. Why, you say? Well, because you can buy a usb female to male cord!
Plug that sucker in to the incrediSonic, and then plug your flash drive or hard drive into that. You never have to unplug the cord, and it gives you a few extra feet so you can set your hardrive in a more convienient place.
IF I'D HAVE KNOWN THAT, IT WOULD HAVE SAVED ME $40 BUCKS!
This machine works wonders, and does everything you want.
This machine is a giant piece of crap and makes you want to pick fights with the wall.
This machine plays all the files you need.
This machine is designed to break in enough time so that you can't get a replacement.
This machine is easily outsmarted. Of course it still cost me two of them.
Buy it, and buy a usb male to female cord. NEVER UNPLUG THE USB CORD!
who says there is no such thing as a happy ending?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great little gadget! I was very impressed with this! My dad likes to watch game tape of his basketball teams but hates having to watch it at the desk. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Kurt W.
they do not honor their warranty. Mine broke a year later and they would not honor their warrantyPublished 1 month ago by hyon su kim
Excellent device, especially for the costs. Very portable. Take ot on cruises and connect to cabin Flat Screen TV. Wow !!!!Published 2 months ago by Kirk W , Compubotics
I love it ! My family enjoys the movies that we are able to watch, avi, mp4, the list goes on, I also like the TV screen adjustments, it fills the whole screen, no matter what... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Lourenda C.
I bought a couple of these and they are good picture will play HD movies nicely and play just about any format you throw at it would be a lot better if they weren't so cheap... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jason Byrd
Bought five of these to use as playback in our gallery space. One broke in two weeks. Second broke a few months later and so on. Has trouble playing a lot of media. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer