Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 130 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 169 reviews
on October 19, 2016
Short and sweet. Gets to the point. Who needs long, in depth "self help" books, when it is summoned up in 10 pages in the simplest form you can possibly write. I bought this both for my toddler son, as well as my adult sister. It works for all ages. Wayne Dyer has a way of making outlook on life seem just so simple and I like the way this book portrays that. I've been a fan of Wayne Dyer for many years as I was introduced to his work by both my father and grandmother and he has never steered us wrong. Great job Dr. Dyer for simplifying this and making a book for all ages!
on October 23, 2016
I was looking for books that would help teach my 3 and 5 year old sons the power of their minds and this book delivered. I love the way the book explains the power of their thoughts and emotions, how loved they are by the Universe (the book actually uses the word God but I replace it with my preferred term), and how the book encourages self-love and worth. I also love that the paragraphs are short and that they rhyme with colorful illustrations so it keeps young children engaged. Awesome book!
on October 2, 2016
As Wayne Dyer's first Children's book it was amazing. This is a message to get out to all children. Very inspirational and powerful like all of Wayne Dyer books. I purchased a ton of Wayne Dyer books when he passed away. The world definitely lost an amazing man that has shared his wisdom and taught so much to me and everyone he came in contact with. I was grateful for Hay House Publishing to discount all of his Kindle books so I could increase my collection of his books to go back and enjoy.
on February 23, 2015
not well written for a children's book. Poor attempts in rhyming and making it fun, but it just fell flat. Good message throughout the book... But I've found much better than this, for sure!
on December 22, 2014
My 3 yr old really likes this book. he asks for it from time to time, perhaps every other week (we do nightly reading before bed). he listens to it differently from other books. he mentions things he sees in the pictures. sometimes i refer back to things we read in it when he needs to remember the lessons. not to mention that as an adult, the beautiful simple life lessons in this book are excellent reminders (so i read it to both of us really)
on March 24, 2017
Great book for kids!! Good ideas in there, helps children to see more about their emotions. They have power too.
on December 11, 2013
This book put into the mind of my 8-year-old granddaughter that she could be a writer of positive books for children. She ADORES this book and when she reads it to me, I frankly am transformed by the greatness of it. I have some of Dr. Dyer's CDs and books for adults and felt that if his philosophies could be instilled in growing minds, what a treasure they would be. And they have been for my little one. She likes to share the philosophies with her friends and has integrated them into her confident little self. What a treasure!
on June 11, 2016
Out of 5 children's spiritual based books I ordered, this one is the best. It's well written and age appropriate. But then again, Dr. Dyer knew how to speak to children, through experience.
on June 27, 2013
This was a gift for my granddaughter, I have read this to her several times, after reading this to her, I thought, as a young-spirited grandma, if we would of had a book like this when I was growing up, maybe we would not of been better kids to better adults. No matter where we are now, we are all VERY INCREDIBLE, life is precious, be grateful for the simple pleasures in life.
on April 20, 2016
Fun and exciting read! Great confidence booster for ANY age! I share this with everyone coming through because these are lessons that should be taught from birth. Also great illustrations and easy read format. Hardback, large print, square so a good table piece.